Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL incel trait: you eat spicy food just to feel something

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
I am KHHV with fried dopamine receptors so I am kind of numb to everything sexual or emotional. I was just making some scrambled eggs and I decided "fuck it" and just poured in paprika, cheyenne and chili powder until the mix turned dark red. spicy scrambled eggs at 3 AM is one of my last copes ngl

Can relate. I like atomic chicken wings and spicy Thai soup

Nah can’t really relate tbh. Spicy food isn‘t for me.

I eat spicy food because it tastes good tbh

Yeah I like the burn

I absolutely hate spicy shit and don't even consider it food. I like to taste my food, not burning the shit out of my face. Even a green pepper is too spicy for me.

Also spicy shit is enjoyed because of the endorphin reinforcement aspect. People apparently like the pain and go for more like some BDSM shit.

Also spicy shit is enjoyed because of the endorphin reinforcement aspect. People apparently like the pain and go for more like some BDSM shit.
@Blacktarpill thoughts? you can simulate femdom by chili pepper maxxing

I love spicy foods its great cope

I am KHHV with fried dopamine receptors so I am kind of numb to everything sexual or emotional. I was just making some scrambled eggs and I decided "fuck it" and just poured in paprika, cheyenne and chili powder until the mix turned dark red. spicy scrambled eggs at 3 AM is one of my last copes ngl
spicy food is great
like this one
91V plvctGL SL1500

not really, but some spicy food is good

I like strong tasting food like mushrooms, fish, olives, etc.

Literally you when you spill your chic fil a

I wish I ate more spicy foods when I was younger, it helps raises testosterone and metabolism. I used to hate spicy shit as it interfered with my taste buds. Explains why black women are so high-t.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back