Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait you drink alcohol each day

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I find that I drink alcohol every night now when I used to drink alcohol only 2 a week. I think it helps me focus on not incel life and it helps me focus on thing that make me hapy. It can help your mind focus basically.

I find that I drink alcohol every night now when I used to drink alcohol only 2 a week. I think it helps me focus on not incel life and it helps me focus on thing that make me hapy. It can help your mind focus basically.
probably not good considering you have a 78iq. but us retards have to cope somehow.

truecel trait: you don't drink alcohol at all, you will get drunk easily anyway, you have no money for drinks since you are a neet

You should go back to twice a week for health reasons tbh

I drink 2 to 3 liters of coke a day. It helps me cope because of the good taste and keeps me awake. And I'm only 70kg because exercise. But my molars had to be extracted due to rotting.

I drink 2 to 3 liters of coke a day. It helps me cope because of the good taste and keeps me awake. And I'm only 70kg because exercise. But my molars had to be extracted due to rotting.
yes soda can help the teeth to rot. do you have all those molars rotted out or you still working to get the rest of molars rotted out

yes soda can help the teeth to rot. do you have all those molars rotted out or you still working to get the rest of molars rotted out
No, I will not teethrot anymore. On the bottom teeth row only one molar is left on each side. if I lost them, it would make food cope much harder because chewing food would be nearly impossible.

I would buy more but I have NO MONEY

No, I will not teethrot anymore. On the bottom teeth row only one molar is left on each side. if I lost them, it would make food cope much harder because chewing food would be nearly impossible.
you need to get full rotting of the the teeth then 3 d printed dentures

I'm teetotallercel tee hee

Yeah just dont over do it, but that depends on the person. I see 100 year old boomers drinking beer and 4 lokos so alcohol isnt a death sentence.

Alcohol maxxing is based

No, I virtually never drink alcohol and with all my relatives I am the only one who doesn't get laid and never drank a lot of alcohol.

I'm quitting.

Alcohol fridays are the best, drinking alone is also enjoyable

Last edited: