Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: you don't know what to post.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Because it's either been regurgitated before and most of the time and most of the time I get told to say it this way and not that way because of my high iq low iq autism. It's fucking over alright I can't get laid. I'm gunna die. Everyone is out for each other because they are competitive slaves ITS IS OVER AUAGHH I WISH YOU ALL HAVE A BETTER LIFE. ITS SO GODDAMN OVER :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

Same here brother. :feelshehe:

I almost always draw a blank when it comes to what topics to post. :feelsUgh:

I guess I just have to accept that I’m naturally better off as a responder. :feelsugh:

I always enjoy your violence against foids in Minecraft posts. There's plenty of material there.

I just reply with "tbh" tbh

You can literally post shit and half of the people on this site are brain dead enough to make it an active topic

I remember a few months/a year ago I’d post random shit, legit DNR no brain power threads in ID while I was high and retards actually would seriously converse about it. I imagine it’s even worse now thanks to all the new people we got, a majority of whom especially are brain fried.

I just reply with "tbh" tbh
Same. Also you seem very cool autistic cel:feelsbadman: too bad I am too stupid to mosg
You can literally post shit and half of the people on this site are brain dead enough to make it an active topic

I remember a few months/a year ago I’d post random shit, legit DNR no brain power threads in ID while I was high and retards actually would seriously converse about it. I imagine it’s even worse now thanks to all the new people we got, a majority of whom especially are brain fried.
Truly over :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Because it's either been regurgitated before and most of the time and most of the time I get told to say it this way and not that way because of my high iq low iq autism. It's fucking over alright I can't get laid. I'm gunna die. Everyone is out for each other because they are competitive slaves ITS IS OVER AUAGHH I WISH YOU ALL HAVE A BETTER LIFE. ITS SO GODDAMN OVER :feelsbadman::feelsrope:
I dont know what to post rn.

Ironically, you're threadmogging me even with this thread.

TFW I'm probably one of those people :feelstrash:

just post some cheesy one liner
or a smiley
or "it's over", "never began" or if you want to be fancy
"*topic related*pilled"

Post clickbait for IT.:feelsLSD:

what inceldom does to a mf

Same, i have few ideas but i think it will be "waters wet, did not read it:feelsjuice:"