Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you don't have a life

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★
You guys might be thinking, "well duh, we are all basement rotters on this site"

Well you aren't wrong, but think for a second. Normies and Chads and foids all have well rounded lives. They have friends, careers, relationships, and a plan, and thus that part of their brain clamoring for validation is silenced. This allows them to be happy and have ambitions and goals, which leads to progress.

incels are the fucking opposite. They are too busy worrying about not having proper social validation to the point that it is the only thing they focus on. I a lot about social validation. Sometimes I feel as if I am too busy trying to be loved to try and make something of myself.

For the past few years since my curse, I have dedicated a good chunk of my effort to getting a social circle and feeling complete. I do the bare minimum to survive, which I regret. Every time I think I wanted to be good at something, deep down I realize it's only because I wanted to be respected and loved by others.

Before you guys say, "oh just stop worrying about being social" it's not something I can just stop. I am obsessed and it is ruining my life.

STACIES ARE REJECTING MEEEEE

this is the true meaning of inceldom tbh
it's not only about ''me no have gf'', but the fact that you don't really get to enjoy life to its fullest unlike other people do
you just get lifemogged and outclassed in all possible categories, whether it be wealth, luck, social validation or relationships

Salt is salty

Salt is salty

Neither.

"Stable" femoids like Shannon Rose Bosanac require constant validation from a partner/"friends"/associates to remain well. "They have friends" is evidence of this. The slightest disagreement would unmask them as vile whores with the backing of a thousand orbiters.

I don't do that either. Wouldn't know how to start.

This is mainly a major NEET trait

But why bother making anything if I can't even get the bare minimum out of life? It's pointless...

I work, go home, and postmaxx/surf other sites aimlessly. I visit parental units 1x per week. That is my ENTIRE life

I work, go home, and postmaxx/surf other sites aimlessly. I visit parental units 1x per week. That is my ENTIRE life
sounds like me nigga, I find it so difficult to even do the bare minimum. I have no long term friends nor relationships that I can move on to the next part of my life

people always say dumb shit like "oh just focus on yourself bro. The girls will come to you once you do that bro"

No it's the opposite actually. One you get the bare minimum to be happy, then you don't have to focus on impressing others to find a social circle and you can move on with your life and have goals.
it's not only about ''me no have gf'', but the fact that you don't really get to enjoy life to its fullest unlike other people do
you just get lifemogged and outclassed in all possible categories, whether it be wealth, luck, social validation or relationships
FUCK exactly. I can't really relate to these normies in my uni who are all parts of organizations and other things because I am too busy trying to get past step one of my life

Meanwhile these niggas have it all done. They have people to guide them to success, friends and lovers to cheer them on when they succeed, or even people there for them when they lose and need to be picked up.

I don't have any of that, I am still a bottle of ink that hasn't been put on the paper yet. I am slowly drying in the bottle, and one day before I know it, life will pass me by and I will never have made any art on the page.

Last edited:
Neither.

"Stable" femoids like Shannon Rose Bosanac require constant validation from a partner/"friends"/associates to remain well. "They have friends" is evidence of this. The slightest disagreement would unmask them as vile whores with the backing of a thousand orbiters.
You are saying the evident

Eat, NEET, sleep, repeat.

incels are the fucking opposite. They are too busy worrying about not having proper social validation to the point that it is the only thing they focus on. I a lot about social validation. Sometimes I feel as if I am too busy trying to be loved to try and make something of myself.
Nope. When you are isolated for so long you just stop caring about social validation. You can only long for something for a set amount of time before you accept its absence. I used to care that I missed out on teenage love and experiences but that hasnt been the case in 4 years or so because I accept that those years are behind me. And I haven't cared about social validation since maybe the 7th grade. This sounds like it was written by a teenager.

But why bother making anything if I can't even get the bare minimum out of life? It's pointless...

Define the 'bare minimum'.

Neither.

Are you autistic?

I am soon graduating from uni and instead of worrying about getting job and building a portfolio, I’m obsessed with getting a gf and losing my virginity.

I am soon graduating from uni and instead of worrying about getting job and building a portfolio, I’m obsessed with getting a gf and losing my virginity.
of course you are, there is nothing else to worry about considering that you can't even get basic human intimacy, something that literally every other person on the planet naturally achieves

Very Well put

forum is livin

An incel knows what it’s like to be truly alone.

They have friends, careers, relationships, and a plan, and thus that part of their brain clamoring for validation is silenced. This allows them to be happy and have ambitions and goals, which leads to progress.
this is so real i had to bump, i never understood why normies have ambition until i figured this out recently.