Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incel trait: You don't give a F about Eurovision

• Thread starter Lapasetjakahvi01
  • Start date
Lapasetjakahvi01

Lapasetjakahvi01

Snowcel
Eurovision is a huge signing contest broadcasted all over Europe. And of course, Israel is there too even though they're literally investigated about genocide and very holy from the God's chosen people to be so eager to join such a sinful competition that includes nudity, plus music industry is literally satan worship. :feelsclown:

In my country, Eurovision winners become huge idols. Every normie is watching it from their TV. Our mainstream news publish articles about it constantly.

If you're an eurocel, I bet you don't care either. I despise concerts too. Every summer foids are going to concerts with beer and chads.

They're like animals. Not a thought about the suffering of the weak. Pure hedonism and blissful ignorance.

If you're an eurocel, I bet you don't care either. I despise concerts too. Every summer foids are going to concerts with beer and chads.

They're like animals
fax

"On the Day of Retribution, the tables will indeed turn, I mused to myself. I will be a god, and they will all be animals that I can slaughter. They are animals… they behave like animals, and I will slaughter them like the animals they are.”

058f44de-cbf5-4dbc-b52e-08311e0bfb9c_text.gif

Last edited:
I've never watched a second of that shit.

I dont even think i properly know what eurovision is.

Didnt even knew that it still exists

normie shit, not unlike watching mtv

Truecel trait: @Lapasetjakahvi01 just taught you what Eurovision is.

Last edited:
wtf is Eurovision?