Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: You Don't Even Know Nerd Stuff

• Thread starter Therapywasawaste
  • Start date
Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★
I don't know Star Wars, I don't know most anime (I watched Death Note, Sergeant Frog, and Saike-K) I don't like the noises they make all the time in anime. I don't know most video games, I played Dark Souls, Zelda, Minecraft, and Mortal Kombat, and 3DS stuff but I didn't start that or Dark Souls until I was like 16.

The only nerd stuff I know is Superheros.

I gave up on nerd stuff years ago and started reading about politics and history which is far better than any piece of fiction yo

This is a non NT trait. Only NT normies care about this shit also gaming is filled with chads and moggers just be gamer is law

Us Non NTs are into different things

Last edited:
""nerd"" stuff is just normalnigger stuff nowadays

Another non gamer

They've appropriated our culture more than niggers have appropriated Egyptian history.

Just depends on the niche for me tbh.

I gave up on nerd stuff years ago and started reading about politics and history which is far better than any piece of fiction yo
Yes but it doesn’t change how humanity acts

Didn't really watch anime till late high school, watched some in middle school off and on. Dont care for western nerdy shit anymore. Never really liked the movies liked the lore of star wars and clone wars though

Normies have ruined video games tbf. Almost every mainstream game coming out these days is unplayable overpriced slop

Ned culture was popularized between 2007 and 2016

20240111 215229
DanyaAboutPortrait
676aede3621b438116fca90e94b64ceb

44348532 002 74cc
Mohammed hassan 7aNdg5e0rJg unsplash scaled e1664208563177

I listen to lore/history dump videos while working. Like 40K, the roman empire, dune, Tolkien. I find its a nice mood stabilizing cope but I never really pursue beyond that.

I watched the new Dune movies, it appears that only old people like it. When I saw the second new Dune movie, it was the opening weekend and there was almost no one in the theatre, those present, were old.

Nor do I know Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, or the likings.

I watched the new Dune movies, it appears that only old people like it. When I saw the second new Dune movie, it was the opening weekend and there was almost no one in the theatre, those present, were old.
I don't think zoomies are built for it lol.

incel-Chad horseshoe theory jfl

same :feelskek: @VictimofBpillReaper

I don't know most anime (I watched Death Note, Sergeant Frog, and Saike-K)
I used to watcha shit ton of anime when i was 10-14 but I got bored of jt and most modern anime sucks (wtf is if my wife becomes an elementary school student..)

You don’t have to know every nerd thing. I love telling foids that claim to be nerds that foids cannot ever be nerds cause they have sex

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back