Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you don’t actually yearn for girls anymore…

Ü

übertard

Banned
-
…since they are all so nasty to you. Instead you only yearn for the concept of a girl who likes you :feelsrope:

Very based. That's exactly how I feel : I'm tired of being excluded and considered as a lesser living form simply because of how my status as a male is dictated by the gynocratic power. That's why I simply give up and just want a peaceful life as far as I can from modern degeneracy.

The thing is : it is impossible.

Even the talibans can't compete with the modern world. Nobody can. You can just delay its inevitable triumph.

It's over and never began.

you only yearn for a girl who likes you to actually exist
THIS

and the search continues

I just want a cute and loyal girl to love me, but such thing doesn't exist :feelsbadman:

when you look at them from a distance it might seem nice but once you realise what many dudes live with. bitchy smug sarcastic rude condecending haughty or have to endure their moods, its just an image.

theyre human with all the repulsiveness of a regular human just in a differnt package

when you look at them from a distance it might seem nice but once you realise what many dudes live with. bitchy smug sarcastic rude condecending haughty or have to endure their moods, its just an image.

theyre human with all the repulsiveness of a regular human just in a differnt package
They are worse than men though