Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What part of a relationship do you yearn for the most?

What aspects of a relationship do you want the most?

• Sex

Votes: 41 53.9%
  • Cuddles

Votes: 41 53.9%
  • Kisses

Votes: 35 46.1%
  • The social benefits

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • Someone to spend time with (a close friend)

Votes: 37 48.7%
  • Romantic activities (like night walks on the beach together)

Votes: 35 46.1%
  • Other (discuss?)

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters
None, because my chances are non existent

I don't even want a woman anymore. I want a trustworthy male friend. Even that is too much to ask.

All the different types of physical affection and loving someone that loves me.

Social benefits for sure. My whole life, hearing about relationships has always felt like not being in on a joke. I didn’t really want a relationship, I just wanted to not be the odd one out for not having one. Especially now that I’m at an age where it’s expected of you to date. I feel like I could cope with inceldom if sex wasn’t everywhere.

Free hardcore sex access

Romantic shit and cuddles is what i yearn for the most (I do yearn for all the others too)

I want to have a competition under the blankets to see who can give the best/most neck kisses. :feelsdevil:

All except social benefits. Who tf cares about that?

The definition of ascension can vary for many. Aside from pure sex there are many things that normscum in relationships get to indulge in that I don't. Arguably I yearn for these little symbols of romantic attraction more than sex; in fact I think sex is the weakest facet of ascension - for me the whole hugging, hand-holding and romantic aspect is in reality what I yearn for. If sex was all ascension was sure, I could just go to a prostitute and get it over and done with... I want cuddles and other such expressions of affection!

What aspects of a relationship do you yearn for the most?
Maybe it never existed to begin with but I always wished to finally feel accepted and okay with who I am; I wanted to have concrete proof that regardless of the negative traits I have, and my flawed appearance, someone cared enough about me to stay by my side through the journey called life. But it’s a fucking lie. Everything in this life is nothing but a goddamn fucking lie. I hate this fucking planet and I wish I could drag everyone down to hell with me when I finally get peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back