Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: You can never get good sleep

Is poor sleep an incel trait?

• I sleep like a baby honk schoo mimimimi

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • I'm a nocturnal sleep-deprived vampire

Votes: 21 84.0%

• Total voters
Dusk

Dusk

It's over.
-
A lifetime of serotonin deficiency and I think my brain circuits are all fucked up. Even if my life depended on it I don't think I could get a good night's sleep JFL. I get 5 hours of sleep per night at most and it's always at some bizarre schedule like 8am to 1pm which is only possible because I'm in college rn. Over.

A lifetime of serotonin deficiency and I think my brain circuits are all fucked up. Even if my life depended on it I don't think I could get a good night's sleep JFL. I get 5 hours of sleep per night at most and it's always at some bizarre schedule like 8am to 1pm which is only possible because I'm in college rn. Over.
i slept all day today and will stay up all night.

You can only with meds.
I take them, otherwise im reaaaaally FUCKED.

Can relate, I’ve had fucked up sleep since my teens as it’s chronic broken sleep and I wake up multiple times a night and feel shit in the morning.

That's the reason for my name. I bought some melatonin gummies but nothing changed. I get 5 to 6 hours uninterrupted and have to force the remaining hour or two. My eyes hurt all day

I have to wake up in less than 5 hours to get back into my wagie cagie, its over

I sleep 8+ hours and still wake up tired everytime

I sleep fine since becoming NEET and autismbux.

Incel trait: you have gotten used to the nightmares

my brain sleep circuits were fixed by paroxetine, before that I could spend two hours waiting to fall asleep when I had already gone to bed.

My sleep is really fucking weird. Sometimes I feel like I have delayed phase sleep syndrome. I often end up sleeping 2 hours later every night. So on day one I'll sleep at 7pm and wake at 2am. Day 2 ill sleep at 9pm and wake at 4am and so on...

College is crazy. I never knew I could have a life so devoid of worthwhile experiences yet simultaneously understand what's it's like to be sleep-deprived and constantly hungover like I just attended parties all day.