Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: You absolutely despise being here and hate this site.

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
JFL at all this IT copers who think I enjoy spending my time here. If I wasn't Incel I would fucking never touch this or any other site I would be slaying some qt staceys. Why does life have to be this way? I just went over facebook that I don't use for years but I still have all the people in my uni added and it's such huge fucking sui fuel seeing what they have done with their lives how they started their families etc...

It's fucking over I really just want to die at this point tbh even the motivation to SEAmaxx is starting to dwindle and my will to live decreases. I feel like I am totally alone in this world and I fit nowhere. All those social clubs at uni I tried them all, thug societies, anime societies, sports, politics, whatever it's all the same. I fit nowhere always an outlier.

I feel like I am living a life behind a glass window and can only touch and see what others are up to but never be part of it. Like I am walking on a border between society and complete darkness and just fit absolutely fucking nowhere in this world.

I dont think normies can comprehend the level of stress and pain I endure on constant bases if they lived a day of my life they would not even make it to the end they would just rope in the afternoon. I just can't take it anymore why does it have to be this way.

My health is in jeopardy.

Lolsotrue
I don't want to visit this place yet i am chained and bound to it somehow.

quite honestly i would rather be out with my chad friends and drinking and fuckign stacey in a warm country but alas

Same, I'm planning on requesting a ban when uni starts again, good to get my mind off inceldom while I studymaxx.

I feel like I am living a life behind a glass window and can only touch and see what others are up to but never be part of it. Like I am walking on a border between society and complete darkness and just fit absolutely fucking nowhere in this world.
Holy shit :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Oh, not at all. I love spending every waking moment of my pathetic life here. Shitposting for a higher number, so I can lull my brain into having some form of false self-accomplishment. Oh, yes i fucking love it, how did you know?

I love this site.

If I ascended, I'd still come here (even though I think technically I'd get banned at that point).

The rest of the internet is too normie-infested, cucked, and anti-free speech. Even places like 4Chan.

Last edited:
Can’t relate

This is how I've gone through life really. I just observe - never experience just like @wereqryan said. To be fair, considering my parents always told me what a failure I'd be, in a way it's a relief that I don't have to experience the failures directly. I'm good at screwing things up.

I love this site.

If I ascended, I'd still come here (even though I think technically I'd get banned at that point).

Can’t relate

Because you guys are past the acceptance stage. It's always better to accept it and move on.

I'll never get past it though.

I don't have much time left to live anyway JFL. In a year or so we'll find out if I'm really so subhuman that I can't even SEAmaxx and if that turns out to be true I might livestream my rope here ngl at least leave you boyos with some good content :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

I don't have much time left to live anyway JFL. In a year or so we'll find out if I'm really so subhuman that I can't even SEAmaxx and if that turns out to be true I might livestream my rope here ngl at least leave you boyos with some good content :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

You're not gonna stick around for sexbots or whatever else might be on the horizon that could save us?

You're not gonna stick around for sexbots or whatever else might be on the horizon that could save us?

No all that shit is cope.

I don't enjoy living. I don't fucking like being alive I actually don't. All I need is the final tick in the checkbox to confirm my subhumanity and I'm off to see Elliot Rodger. I'll bring him his favorite drink.

Jfl though ngl It's pretty funny that my life literally rests in the hands of some subhuman noodle foids.

No all that shit is cope.

I don't enjoy living. I don't fucking like being alive I actually don't. All I need is the final tick in the checkbox to confirm my subhumanity and I'm off to see Elliot Rodger. I'll bring him his favorite drink.

Jfl though ngl It's pretty funny that my life literally rests in the hands of some subhuman noodle foids.

Well I like your chances. Noodlefoids come across as some of the shallowest, filthiest, sluttiest whores on the planet.

We are both SEAmaxxing! We're getting the fuck out of here together brother!!!

I'm going next year but need to figure out a way to stay there forever idk

We are both SEAmaxxing! We're getting the fuck out of here together brother!!!

I'm going next year but need to figure out a way to stay there forever idk

At least you're not Black. I'm planning to go next year too, when I have all my credentials. Keep working hard. Soon we'll be deep in Asian pussy and sending our kids to Yale.

tbh fuck @FastBananaCEO

This is the LAST few based websites on the internet.

I don't really wanna be here, yet here is where I belong... :feelscry:

At least you're not Black. I'm planning to go next year too, when I have all my credentials. Keep working hard. Soon we'll be deep in Asian pussy and sending our kids to Yale.

What credentials? What is your plan boyo I would like to hear.

I am applying for Chinese/Taiwanese scholarships next year. They probably won't give it to me but it's worth a try.

What credentials? What is your plan boyo I would like to hear.

I am applying for Chinese/Taiwanese scholarships next year. They probably won't give it to me but it's worth a try.

I'm Information Technology maxxing.

I'm Information Technology maxxing.

How is that going to help you to go SEA though? You want to get a job in SEA in tech? I heard it's very difficult you would have to be top of the line boyo not some random shmug that can code they got plenty of those there. My plan is to study masters in tech for 3 years in one of the SEA countries or perhaps China/Taiwan/Japan. I'll apply for scholarships in all of those countries.

I already got work experience doing programming for a year + I will have 1 more year now so I hope they accept me based on that because I went to a shit university.

Then I will languagemaxx. I am already languagemaxxing a bit with Chinese HSK exams but I will only do Exam 1 and 2 because those are relatively easy and will only take max 6 months to learn.

Without question I won't be making it past this year:feelsrope:

How is that going to help you to go SEA though?

Actually living there no. I am not planning on that. I hope I won't have to do that if so JFL. As for employment here, I'll just be stacking credentials by taking exams.

Actually living there no. I am not planning on that. I hope I won't have to do that if so JFL. As for employment here, I'll just be stacking credentials by taking exams.

So you just wanna go there to ascend?

tbh. wasting our time here is rly brutal

Want to wife a women up and bring her to the states. FML if I have to live there.

I see so you are PassportMaxxing. You might have better luck with that if you go to more subhuman countries not developed countries like Japan. I doubt the foids there will want to leave unless you are chad.

I see so you are PassportMaxxing. You might have better luck with that if you go to more subhuman countries not developed countries like Japan. I doubt the foids there will want to leave unless you are chad.

I am boring (duh I'm incel) and black; you also seem like a smart kid. You know what you are doing. Good luck on your journey, English is already annoying as fuck I can't handle going to living anywhere else. I'm devising a plan of all the dates to take my foid out, since I'm going to be wifing her up and I don't want to get cucked.

Last edited:
That would be a very big mistake, honestly speaking what do you think will happen when she gets a green card?

I pray that maybe not all women are promiscuous. It's not completely over for me, I'm just black.

JFL at all this IT copers who think I enjoy spending my time here. If I wasn't Incel I would fucking never touch this or any other site I would be slaying some qt staceys. Why does life have to be this way? I just went over facebook that I don't use for years but I still have all the people in my uni added and it's such huge fucking sui fuel seeing what they have done with their lives how they started their families etc...

It's fucking over I really just want to die at this point tbh even the motivation to SEAmaxx is starting to dwindle and my will to live decreases. I feel like I am totally alone in this world and I fit nowhere. All those social clubs at uni I tried them all, thug societies, anime societies, sports, politics, whatever it's all the same. I fit nowhere always an outlier.

I dont think normies can comprehend the level of stress and pain I endure on constant bases if they lived a day of my life they would not even make it to the end they would just rope in the afternoon. I just can't take it anymore why does it have to be this way.

Last edited:
Lol my sanity is dependent on this site

I wish I wasn't here tbh. This is the only site that I can go on where I can relate to the vast majority of men here for being outcasted and unwanted. If I was Chad, I wouldn't be here. I still can't believe there are faggots who want to take my only safe space away. I would've gone apeshit and killed myself a long time ago if I was constantly being gaslighted and being told blatant lies that go against everything I experienced in real life on other forums.

Because you guys are past the acceptance stage. It's always better to accept it and move on.

I'll never get past it though.

I mean why can you just get Tinder passport to test? I don't see any point trying to go there to run PUA or something. If they found you attractive you would get matches on dating sites/apps.

That's how I've seen other people ascend in SEA like @itsOVER.

Is Tinder passport still free I don't even know. I'm definitely not going through that experience again though lol. Too much hope can suck.

I feel like I am living a life behind a glass window and can only touch and see what others are up to but never be part of it.

Would you like to buy a rock?

I, "got that rock..."

I mean why can you just get Tinder passport to test? I don't see any point trying to go there to run PUA or something. If they found you attractive you would get matches on dating sites/apps.

That's how I've seen other people ascend in SEA like @itsOVER.

Is Tinder passport still free I don't even know. I'm definitely not going through that experience again though lol. Too much hope can suck.

I am going to do that when I finish looksmaxxing and get my hairline fixed with micro pigmentation surgery, I don't think tinder passport is free though. But doesn't it show that airplane symbol next to you? They will know you are not there so maybe your results will get screwed. But there are some other dating apps I can try to location fraud. I bought tinder premium when I was doing sea experiments with ethnics and hamlossus and some other whitecels. Hamlossus was getting so much trannies though JFL it's over for him.

I love this site.

The rest of the internet is too normie-infested, cucked, and anti-free speech. Even places like 4Chan.

I am going to do that when I finish looksmaxxing and get my hairline fixed with micro pigmentation surgery, I don't think tinder passport is free though. But doesn't it show that airplane symbol next to you? They will know you are not there so maybe your results will get screwed. But there are some other dating apps I can try to location fraud. I bought tinder premium when I was doing sea experiments with ethnics and hamlossus and some other whitecels. Hamlossus was getting so much trannies though JFL it's over for him.
I tried to figure that out although I'm not sure if that's the case when I used it. I couldn't get an answer though. I knew other people here who got results though, some. Although maybe it was still less than what is expected.

I love this site tbh.
I love this site.

This is the LAST few based websites on the internet.
Can you link some based websites?

I actually think
Incel Trait: You absolutely despise being here and hate this site.
I actually dont hate this site. I like being here and coping because there is no other option left for a truecel like me.

I wish I wasn't here tbh. This is the only site that I can go on where I can relate to the vast majority of men here for being outcasted and unwanted. If I was Chad, I wouldn't be here. I still can't believe there are faggots who want to take my only safe space away. I would've gone apeshit and killed myself a long time ago if I was constantly being gaslighted and being told blatant lies that go against everything I experienced in real life on other forums.

Normies pushed us into this space. The shit here is seriously de-motivational and depressing.
If normies just let us vent when we needed to instead of shaming us for venting in our own spaces a lot of people wouldn't even use this site serious.
We just need uninterrupted time to vent without being shamed or having trolls come and mock us.
But even on this site that doesn't occur with the fakecels bragging and rubbing in unpleasant things and shitting on ethnic males.

Lolsotrue
I don't want to visit this place yet i am chained and bound to it somehow.
You are physically bound to your body , your fleshly prison.
But your mind dont have to be bound to all the bluepill lies the world bombard you with every seconds of your waking life.

It's time to unlearn the lies.

Oh, not at all. I love spending every waking moment of my pathetic life here. Shitposting for a higher number, so I can lull my brain into having some form of false self-accomplishment. Oh, yes i fucking love it, how did you know?
I love this site.

If I weren't an incel, I would've had a decent career and living my life with a gamer girl and not wasting time with forums.

I think most of the people I interact with here are decent human beings and I don’t dislike the forum overall, but if I got a gf I would definitely never open .co again. “blackpilled normies” need to get a life

ideally if I was average looking I would want to be a typical normie (acceptable amount of romantic and sexual experience, wears all the latest designer fits, listens to the most popular rap & pop music, watches all the normie TV shows on Netflix, gets their daily social interaction from the boys gc and sliding in to girls dms, posts pics of themselves and their friends in the car high as fuck on their snap story at 1:13 AM, Instagram pictures with their gf titled “me & my numba one shorty:heart:love u boo:forcedsmile:”, going to parties, getting drunk on homecoming night, skipping class to hang out with friends and girls, acting gangster despite living in a white suburban neighborhood, going to soccer practice on Tuesday and Thursday, et cetera. just your typical NT normie cruising through life with friends, sports, girls, drugs, partying and a below average GPA

sadly I’m both ugly as fuck and autistic so that’s way beyond the realm of possibility. being NT is so much more important than being academically intelligent. having normal teen years is a far better indicator of your success in life than a 4.0 GPA

Last edited: