Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: You absolutely despise being here and hate this site.

There's a reason we all ended up on here out of all the places out there...
If you're feeling pretty lonely , you can hit me up

I too , somehow keep coming back again and again ,also deleted my other social media long ago

I used to love this site but the "blackpilled normies" who swear up and down to be "incel" despite literally having had sexual/romantic experiences ruined it with their idiotic logic and claims. They're not helping shit. Just slightly less annoying normshits who downplay their successes to legit KHHVs because they want to be victims too. The "muh gatekeeping" bullshit is cope. At the end of the day inceldom doesn't mean dry spells. If it truly did we could easily apply that to high tier normies and Chads and say they're incels JFL. Quit lying to yourselves and slay while the real subhumans rot. Too many people in the incel community don't know what incel actually means.
“blackpilled normies” need to get a life

I used to love this site but the "blackpilled normies" who swear up and down to be "incel" despite literally having had sexual/romantic experiences ruined it with their idiotic logic and claims. They're not helping shit. Just slightly less annoying normshits who downplay their successes to legit KHHVs because they want to be victims too. The "muh gatekeeping" bullshit is cope. At the end of the day inceldom doesn't mean dry spells. If it truly did we could easily apply that to high tier normies and Chads and say they're incels JFL. Quit lying to yourselves and slay while the real subhumans rot. Too many people in the incel community don't know what incel actually means.

Brutal. Fuck all sexhavers. If you ever had sex without paying you're not Incel period.

Yeah I generally dislike most people here tbh
ideally if I was average looking I would want to be a typical normie (acceptable amount of romantic and sexual experience, wears all the latest designer fits, listens to the most popular rap & pop music, watches all the normie TV shows on Netflix, gets their daily social interaction from the boys gc and sliding in to girls dms, posts pics of themselves and their friends in the car high as fuck on their snap story at 1:13 AM, Instagram pictures with their gf titled “me & my numba one shorty:heart:love u boo:forcedsmile:”, going to parties, getting drunk on homecoming night, skipping class to hang out with friends and girls, acting gangster despite living in a white suburban neighborhood, going to soccer practice on Tuesday and Thursday, et cetera. just your typical NT normie cruising through life with friends, sports, girls, drugs, partying and a below average GPA

I got off this forum for a bit cause it got boring but i lurk alot, i miss bummer :fuk:

It's hell being with all these youngcels who still have some hope [more time anyway] and the fakecel twats. But it is what it is.

the blackpill can be lethal in high doses, i have to take breaks.

I enjoy being here only because I am an incel, doesn’t mean I want to be an incel though. I’d rather be an idiot chad out there slaying.

tbh I enjoy this site, it's a cope

tbh tbh tbh

now go kill urself

Nope, this one doesn't apply to me, i love spending time here. As an ugly man, you should unite with those, who share the same fate. I still suffer, like before the discovery of the forum, but not as bad, cause i'm not completely alone now.

Nope, this one doesn't apply to me, i love spending time here. As an ugly man, you should unite with those, who share the same fate. I still suffer, like before the discovery of the forum, but not as bad, cause i'm not completely alone now.
Yeah the problem is 9/10 users on this website don't share my fate they are faking it and are just here for attention and most people will leave once they get bored and get tons of bitches while all I have left is either killing myself or fucking prostitutes because any prospect of a happy and fulfilling life is already long lost on me.

Honestly, death is a net positive to my life as it is now. The only reason I am reluctant to kill myself is because for one I am afraid of dying process. Not the death itself, the pain of dying is what I'm afraid of. Also I am forever stuck in a limbo, I always have this delusional hope in my mind that maybe it will get better, maybe something will happen to change my life while I know damn well from experience that is near impossible.

Finally, probably the only most important reason I don't want to kill myself yet is because I am curious what will happen to the world and I won't get to know if I die.

For all intents and purposes, I am already dead. I don't live in this society. I have no interaction with the outside beyond the necessities. I spend most of my time starting at a screen doing a pointless daily routine. I am too mentally damaged to even fight with myself anymore about anything. Self improvement and all my goals, nothing but a lie because I am so mentally exhausted I can't even bare to find it in me to struggle against my own demons anymore.

All in all, I am just LDARmaxxing now and I have no idea what will happen next. So, nothing has changed. I just let life do its will upon me until I am no longer here. It is pretty sad that my dying days will probably be the happiest I had on this planet but what can I do.

There is very few people who can truly relate to me. I can't say I really know for sure there is anyone here who really knows what it feels like to have your life completely drained out of you, just be a living dead mostly due to circumstances beyond your control. But I know there is at least few true cels here who feel the same which is why I am here because most other sites are even worse when it comes to this with all matter of pretentious fucks. At least in the sea of pretentious people here there are few who are for real.

Honestly I like being here because for the first time in my life I feel like I belong in a place. Which in reality was never the case