Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill İncel trait : Working out during quarentine so you dont become a subhuman more.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Title pretty much explains it,after my class had a Zoom meeting most of my classmates said they were getting fat and not being active during quarentine.
Out of spite ım exerciseing,ım starting to feel my legs getting stronger whıle my belly starts to get smaller each week.Still a armletcel and wristcel but whatever there is not so much ı can do about those.

No motivation for workout.

Title pretty much explains it,after my class had a Zoom meeting most of my classmates said they were getting fat and not being active during quarentine.
Out of spite ım exerciseing,ım starting to feel my legs getting stronger whıle my belly starts to get smaller each week.Still a armletcel and wristcel but whatever there is not so much ı can do about those.
Are you a turkcel?

Based,keep it up boyo.

Nah, i just don't over eat, all the fucking time, so i stay the same size.

Nope. I would've been working out before quarantine. And it's kinda not the remedy I need to ascend.

I use my home gym every day. Sure I might lost some PR's off my machine lift. But my free weight lifts are sky rocketing

I tried working out but lost the motivation when I realized that muscles didn't make me more attractive and just look retarded on an ugly dude.

Iam becoming fat and losing my muscle mass :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

i have never gymcelled in my life

I have been doing what I can at home but I will still lose muscle mass and strength :feels::feels::feels:

More like the opposite.Im fatmaxing hard this time.I LDAR in bed and stuff myself with ready made shit all day.My life expectancy is decreasing each day

More like gymcel trait

I've been in quarantine for years. My life did not change.

I use my home gym every day. Sure I might lost some PR's off my machine lift. But my free weight lifts are sky rocketing
FREE WEIGHTS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MACHINES
you will become overall MUCH MUCH stornger with free weights
AND LIBERATE YOURSELF FROM MACHINES
NEVER DO MACHINES AGAIN
DEADLIFT SQUAT BENCH SHOULD PRESS
IN THAT ORDER IS ALL

I've got no gym access, all I do is variations of pull ups and pushups at home.

FREE WEIGHTS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MACHINES
you will become overall MUCH MUCH stornger with free weights
AND LIBERATE YOURSELF FROM MACHINES
NEVER DO MACHINES AGAIN
DEADLIFT SQUAT BENCH SHOULD PRESS
IN THAT ORDER IS ALL
THANKS SIR. WILL DO

Bwindi gorilla crying

@LastGerman what are you doing?

I've surrendered my gains to the bloatmaxxing gods.

It's over.

Getting fat.

@LastGerman what are you doing?

I've surrendered my gains to the bloatmaxxing gods.

It's over.

Getting fat.

Eating a lot. Doing some push-ups. Soonish I will hit the gym brutally.

I've been slacking lately. Used to work 80+ hours a week and still manage to extract an hour or two for some resistance training and moderate steady state cardio.
But now I'm just rotting in my bed. Constantly browsing .co and Stack.

I've built a power rack in my living room but don't use it. What's that make me?

brutal thinking about those normies everyone prob staring at stacy's cam

I wish i had your motivation. I cant be fat because i barely eat, but i look like the typical skiny and ugly nerd. I could be a ripped nerd. Like Filthy Frank (pbuh)

I wish i had your motivation. I cant be fat because i barely eat, but i look like the typical skiny and ugly nerd. I could be a ripped nerd. Like Filthy Frank (pbuh)
I believe that, for an incel to have the motivation for exercising, he needs to be addicted to progress itself, seeing your muscles grow, or your strenght increasing, being able to lift what you were not able to before, is the greatest motivator to exist
Maybe if you force yourself to stick to a routine for a month, the progress you would have made would fuel you for more, you can even be a full fledged gymcel within a few years

I've been slacking lately. Used to work 80+ hours a week and still manage to extract an hour or two for some resistance training and moderate steady state cardio.
But now I'm just rotting in my bed. Constantly browsing .co and Stack.
:feelswhat:

I believe that, for an incel to have the motivation for exercising, he needs to be addicted to progress itself, seeing your muscles grow, or your strenght increasing, being able to lift what you were not able to before, is the greatest motivator to exist
Maybe if you force yourself to stick to a routine for a month, the progress you would have made would fuel you for more, you can even be a full fledged gymcel within a few years
I have no problem with routine and discipline. I almost became a buddhist monk during college lol. I guess its just that i hate my body. I know that i need surgery and that no ammount of exercice will ever be enough. And even if i looksmaxxed with exercice and surgery, im still socially retarded. I dont know. Ascending seems impossible. Thats why i cant find the motivation. But thanks.

I have no problem with routine and discipline. I almost became a buddhist monk during college lol. I guess its just that i hate my body. I know that i need surgery and that no ammount of exercice will ever be enough. And even if i looksmaxxed with exercice and surgery, im still socially retarded. I dont know. Ascending seems impossible. Thats why i cant find the motivation. But thanks.
Ascending is impossible, when people say that ''its over'' here, I take it to the heart, I truly believe there is no possibility of a woman finding me attractive, no matter what I do, thus I cope, I don't seek improvement in anything, only various forms of long term entertaintment