Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: women respond to your texts immediately

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
Now you might be saying, "Bruticus, you retarded inkwell, it's better if they respond instantly because it means they like you :soy::soy::soy:"

but no, that means they don't want to play the texting game with you

I texted a foid I always found attractive from uni a question about the homework we had

and she instantly gave me a one sentence reply and left it at that

if they aren't interested in prolonging the convo via waiting, they aren't interested :fuk:

@Broly can relate

I wish I could text a girl

They block me before even finishing writing the message

Everyone's got excuses around here. "No, THIS is what it means to be a REAL incel!"

It's over for you, if she doesn't message you first

If she sucks your dick immediately when she crosses you, means she doesnt want to trick you into getting her pregnant = OVER for you

One word responses like “ok” or “lol” after a few complete sentences is brutal. Or just an emoji.
It's over for you, if she doesn't message you first
My chadfish accounts all got messages first.

Mogs me, i'm too high-inhib to text foids

I wrote to my crush in HS on fb, she still have not even read the msg :feelskek:

"if they aren't interested in prolonging the convo via waiting, they aren't interested"

:feelsstudy: ... ..:feelsthink:

I'm not a 6'+ White male.

imagine a foid liking u

Can’t relate Never texted to a foid

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back