Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: unloving parents

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
For as long as I can remember, whenever I was at my absolute lowest and felt like I was just one beer away from getting the courage to blowing my brains out my parents would start shit talking me telling me to grow up and just toughen up. No help, no empathy, just more spitting in your face same way everyone else does. Nothing but empty platitudes at best, useless feel good sayings that fix nothing and guilt tripping in between. This is, of course, the same parents common of incel upbringings, ones that not only obviously give bad genetics but don’t ever provide for their kid and set them up for failure via no connections, no encouragement, no support system, etc

I’ve talked to a few other loser incels and these traits seem very common amongst them as well. I think that it’s possible to at least be bluepilled NT even if your genes aren’t that good from a good upbringing. If you have both bad genes and a shit upbringing you will never make it in life or be happy.

Last edited:
same, my mom calls me an ugly incel and my father calls me an anti social freak. He complains to his friends about my anti social problems and begs their kid to hang out me which makes things really awkward for me.

Aren't most incels in here neetmaxxed by leeching off their parents?

I did and do still feel unloved by my parents. My dad just ignored me and my mom was genuinely abusive

same, my mom calls me an ugly incel and my father calls me an anti social freak. He complains to his friends about my anti social problems and begs their kid to hang out me which makes things really awkward for me.
Wow

Fuck you instead :feelsUgh:
If I had that chance I would have at least used it to money maxx for the future. Seriously, fuck anyone that has parents that do that for them and does nothing with it.

If I had that chance I would have at least used it to money maxx for the future. Seriously, fuck anyone that has parents that do that for them and does nothing with it.
Agreed

For as long as I can remember, whenever I was at my absolute lowest and felt like I was just one beer away from getting the courage to blowing my brains out my parents would start shit talking me telling me to grow up and just toughen up. No help, no empathy, just more spitting in your face same way everyone else does. Nothing but empty platitudes at best, useless feel good sayings that fix nothing and guilt tripping in between. This is, of course, the same parents common of incel upbringings, ones that not only obviously give bad genetics but don’t ever provide for their kid and set them up for failure via no connections, no encouragement, no support system, etc

I’ve talked to a few other loser incels and these traits seem very common amongst them as well. I think that it’s possible to at least be bluepilled NT even if your genes aren’t that good from a good upbringing. If you have both bad genes and a shit upbringing you will never make it in life or be happy.

this is terifyingly accurate from my observations as well . especially the bumper sticker sayings, lack of parenting to prevent failure and early guidance to prevent avoidable mistakes. many get fed to the world without the tools and awareness and take heavy losses in the early developmental and teen years.

after that its usually a wrap

its like they make kids and expect them to take care of themselves. wtf was the point :feelswhat:

My parents basically gave me food, that's it

My parents were overlyprotective and failed in showing me how to deal with problems, they never solved any problems outside the sphere of my subsistence and now I don't know to deal with most things, all that I've learned was through internet and books, my parents were useless, I wish there was a test to decide if people should have kids, I mean, even dogs can have an offspring but not everyone can carve an human being

can't relate.
my parents are very caring.

absolute truth. Majority of incels are either raised by single mothers or have a dysfunctional family

Another cycle of new fellowcels.

Then, I shall revise and repost.

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.

Understood.

When I was in my early teens, my father would constantly denigrate my autistic traits. He would often tell me,

"Why are you so shameful all the time?" (I was anxious and kept my head down in public)

"We're going to grandma's house, hurry up!"(He wanted to make himself seem like an excellent father by showing her his son)

"You're moving so slowly"(He would hit me; I was sluggish from ASD/trauma)

"Your cousins are better than you" (Again, anxiety and depression)

"I'm saying this to be kind. Don't anger me." (If I was struggling to go inside a store due to anxiety)

I once had Pyelonephritis and was fairly weak from it to the point of needing to stay home when my father wanted to visit a store. My father, instead of asking me if I took my prescribed antibiotics, simply told me, "Hurry up, let's go see grandma". He then asked Grandma to patronize me for my "disobedience".

My grandmother would often ask me to do things for her. I obediently tried to follow her instructions and received denigration as a result. She would yell at me and say things like "Look! Use your eyes!"(Because I was anxious and had visual processing issues), "Did you hear me!?! That isn't the way I told you to do it!"(When I would drop things or make mistakes because I was sweating and anxious out of fear of upsetting her). She would tell me "Put your head up. No one did anything to you" because I was too anxious to make eye contact with her.

my mother gaslights me and says im handsome and that "i WoUlDnT bE sAyInG ThIs If iT wErEnT tRuE" while she comments on other guys looks all the time and none of them look like me (they look like sterotypical chad) she also claims to be lesbian and not bisexual despite having me and my sister with a man )my father ofc) and commenting on guys looks and never females. i wish she would just tell me to my face instead of gaslighting me. my dad is worse tho he gets mad for some odd reason if i mention my looks