Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel trait: underwear doesn't fit

VodkaCope

VodkaCope

Tat Tvam Asi
-
I have been through so many underwears, boxer briefs, briefs, trunks, you name it. And they all start becoming uncomfortable to wear despite being the right size; bunching up, irritating my skin, etc.

Apparently underwear is only made for the normies.

Maybe it’s cuz the underwear knows how GrAY you are

Its beyond over

Try under armor.

Buy good quality stuff and wash them the way that the tags tell you to, if they start bunching up and breaking down, you're either buying shit underwear, or you're not washing them correctly.

Buy good quality stuff and wash them the way that the tags tell you to, if they start bunching up and breaking down, you're either buying shit underwear, or you're not washing them correctly.

doesn't happen to me

buy ck steel.They fit really well

I have been through so many underwears, boxer briefs, briefs, trunks, you name it. And they all start becoming uncomfortable to wear despite being the right size; bunching up, irritating my skin, etc.

Apparently underwear is only made for the normies.
Also other clothing. For example: severe skin irritations after putting on sportswear.

It's over for underwearcels

Imagine wearing clothing lmao

Harambe the gorilla at Gladys Porter Zoo before being relocated to Cincinnati Zoo

just wear chad and stacy underwear theory
it is higher quality. the whole underwear of the higher end lines of ck underwear are really nice; they mold to your body. Lululemon is also good too

Inceltrait: Having bad skin.

it is higher quality. the whole underwear of the higher end lines of ck underwear are really nice; they mold to your body. Lululemon is also good too
i know lululemon makes men's stuff but i'd feel pretty gay wearing a brand specifically known known to make a foid's ass pop

i know lululemon makes men's stuff but i'd feel pretty gay wearing a brand specifically known known to make a foid's ass pop
That's gym shark you're talking about. Lululemon is worn by middle class and upper middle class foids doing Yoga

I hate underwear with a middle seam. It always splits my twins when I sit down curry style.

That's gym shark you're talking about. Lululemon is worn by middle class and upper middle class foids doing Yoga

foids wearing lululemon are just as suifuel as foids wearing gymshark

they're both gay
I hate underwear with a middle seam. It always splits my twins when I sit down curry style.

why do curries sit like that

foids wearing lululemon are just as suifuel as foids wearing gymshark

they're both gay

why do curries sit like that
I don't care. As long as it's comfortable and you don't see the logo anyways. Gym shark has large logos and is shit quality

i just wear hanes boxers tbh. cheap and fits

I’m a little ashamed to be part of a forum where this needs to be explained to people.

I never wear underwear