Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: Teachers describe you as "quiet" and "sensitive".

• Thread starter Therapywasaaste
  • Start date
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
Two of my teachers said this to my mom like it was a good thing and she thought it was.
"Quiet"= asocial friendless loser
"Sensitive"= neurotic freak
Put them together in a for a high inhibition retard plus being short and ugly to make a life not worth living.

They describe chads as "insensitive" and "loud"

Two of my teachers said this to my mom like it was a good thing and she thought it was.
Put them together in a for a high inhibition retard plus being short and ugly to make a life not worth living.
indeed

completely over for you if you sit front row, also

Nah i'm an incel and i was loud asf in class

Fucking brutal REEEEEEE

we were food for the sadistic wolves boiz :feelsUgh:

Quet and sensitive also come from neglect and abhuse

crazy LARP this is :feelsclown:

Code for "a push-over".

Definitely an incel trait

Throughout my school years I was mostly the quiet and rebel type, like the calm before the storm...

I was quiet but I got bullied a ton tbh

Code for "a push-over".
If your civilization uses "push over" as an excuse to treat you bad. Or it just exists in general. I'm sorry but the planet said civilization is on will turn up like paradis

My teachers thought I was going to end up in an asylum because I was killing ants, they even asked me to go see a psychologist they were hoping to get rid of me but well finally I ended up on this forum I guess it's the same thing .

Brutal, resonates with me ngl, but being loud and over-confident would've put me in the dangerous position, only Chads can get away with such behavour