Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you come off as childish

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
If looking like a child wasn’t bad enough, I also apparently act like one online. I always assumed I conducted myself in an intelligent manner when online but I guess not, thought I had an elegant and intelligent writing style but I don’t . I’m actually an immature doofus. If I’m immature though wouldn’t that make me seem more relatable to younger teen girls then? I seemed to get along a lot better with younger inexperienced girls than girls who were my age back when I was trying to talk to girls. It is weird because I once thought it would be the other way around.

Man I hate age so much, I wish I appeared as older. I wish I was a timeless being with great power to rule over the universe. I’d punish everyone for their transgressions.

I seemed to get along a lot better with younger inexperienced girls than girls who were my age back when I was trying to talk to girls.
stopped reading

Is this about what IT said again? Ignore them man. Nothing about the way you write is childish. They just hate you because you are ugly. I bet they would say the same thing about me :feelsUgh:

I guess making 3 threads about the same thing within 24 hours is a bit childish, but other than that no your writing style is fine.

I guess making 3 threads about the same thing within 24 hours is a bit childish, but other than that no your writing style is fine.
Perhaps, I just have these episodes where I get really insecure and mentally deranged.

Perhaps, I just have these episodes where I get really insecure and mentally deranged.
Sorry, I understand.
Your writing's fine don't worry about it bro ignore the trannies.

Normal people can experience sex, relationships, friendships and breakups, those experiences help them to grow up and mature.

We can't get those experiences, so yes, we are immature, but still, it's their fault

Never began for NDcels

Normal people can experience sex, relationships, friendships and breakups, those experiences help them to grow up and mature.

We can't get those experiences, so yes, we are immature, but still, it's their fault

True some white foid saw me sitting outside of an apartment complex and thought I needed to get in but she spoke to me like I was fuckin 12 and retarted :feelsbadman:

You have a fucking avatar avi

That alone makes you look like you're 13 years old.

If looking like a child wasn’t bad enough, I also apparently act like one online. I always assumed I conducted myself in an intelligent manner when online but I guess not, thought I had an elegant and intelligent writing style but I don’t . I’m actually an immature doofus. If I’m immature though wouldn’t that make me seem more relatable to younger teen girls then? I seemed to get along a lot better with younger inexperienced girls than girls who were my age back when I was trying to talk to girls. It is weird because I once thought it would be the other way around.

Man I hate age so much, I wish I appeared as older. I wish I was a timeless being with great power to rule over the universe. I’d punish everyone for their transgressions.
I am one, through years of school i eventually had such a high dose of adhd everyday im childish, ontop of that i went through 3 years of almost full social isolation. Which made me a child (when attention is given) and a bitter old man when im lonely, or with normal people.

Is this about what IT said again? Ignore them man. Nothing about the way you write is childish. They just hate you because you are ugly. I bet they would say the same thing about me :feelsUgh:
Ive made people feel weired out and laugh, i guess its this pity shit really. I am fully aware of how i am percieved

Take it back!
TAKE IT BACK!

Mom!

people are completely insentient and just say stupid shit all the time

opposite problem. I have an awkward voice, am fairly young (19) yet look significantly older than my actual age most of the time.

With a face like mine you’ll always come off as childish no matter what you do

The arrested developmentpill destroyed me. I feel like I'm still a teenage boy. :feelsbadman:

You sound like an IT infiltrator to me.

100 year old avatar
Looks 12