Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: suicidal but too lazy to follow thru

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
you want to kill yourself, but you need a gun, and you have to jump all these hoops to get a gun. If we all just had guns in front of us fully loaded we could help some vindictive soys out :feelsrope:

Correction: too pussy to follow thru

Nah I’m not afraid of killing myself Im just waiting for my parents to die

Correction: too pussy to follow thru
I've been trying so hard lately, my life is in the complete gutter, but I just can't fucking follow through these last few seconds. FCUk

probs because you still want to live
Kinda. I have hope deep down but it's completely unrealistic. there's not going to be a 3rd movie act to my life. I watched too many movies as a kid and my subconscious won't give up

Kinda. I have hope deep down but it's completely unrealistic. there's not going to be a 3rd movie act to my life. I watched too many movies as a kid and my subconscious won't give up
haha, personally I'm never roping no matter how shit it gets. Seems like a bit of a pussy move, at least to me. I can take a wild guess, but why is it exactly that you want to rope?

haha, personally I'm never roping no matter how shit it gets. Seems like a bit of a pussy move, at least to me. I can take a wild guess, but why is it exactly that you want to rope?
It's complicated and I can't say what it exactly is, but there's an impending humiliating blowout that's about to happen to my life and I've completely ruined my life

Just sleep more, buy blackout curtains so sun doesn't ruin experience.

It's complicated and I can't say what it exactly is, but there's an impending humiliating blowout that's about to happen to my life and I've completely ruined my life
I can't offer you advice or anything, and even if I did it would be pretty fucking pointless. I can relate with that sense of impending doom, I haven't completely fucked myself yet, but I know that if I keep going how I am I will, but whenever I try and change my sheer lack of will gets me and I just revert to my old self after a few days, even hours in some worse cases.

wow. If you stop coming here for a while is it safe to assume some sexhaver emptied his clip inside you then?
It's more likely than ascension.