Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel Trait: (serious) your parents introduced you to hobbies no one your age gives a fuck about

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
"just get hobbies to meet people bro" Unlike some users who fap to anime/vidya i have ACTUAL hobbies. However my parents introduced me to shit no one my age gives a fuck about.

*spaghetti westerns

*3 stooges

*hiking (filled with old white boomers)

*I can play a little banjo (in fairness my autism got me into it when I saw one on TV)

*bluegrass music

However only old boomers like this. When I am with old guys at the bar I can have drunken conversations all night about bluegrass bands and they respect me know what I am talking about. But you think most peers my age (I am 24) would give a fuck? Would girls 20-25 give a fuck about this outdated shit? (sure some do like to hike/bluegrass music but they seem to ALWAYS get married straight after college!

-I think one MAJOR cause of our social ineptitude is that our hobbies/outdated references ALIENATE us from our peers
-discuss

"just get hobbies to meet people bro" Unlike some users who fap to anime/vidya i have ACTUAL hobbies. However my parents introduced me to shit no one my age gives a fuck about.
Kinda odd you decided to choose to write your first sentece with an air of superiority over things that other people enjoy, but okay :feelsokman:
*spaghetti westerns

*3 stooges

*I can play a little banjo (in fairness my autism got me into it when I saw one on TV)

*bluegrass music

However only old boomers like this. When I am with old guys at the bar I can have drunken conversations all night about bluegrass bands and they respect me know what I am talking about. But you think most peers my age (I am 24) would give a fuck? Would girls 20-25 give a fuck about this outdated shit? (sure some do like to hike/bluegrass music but they seem to ALWAYS get married straight after college!

-I think one MAJOR cause of our social ineptitude is that our hobbies/outdated references ALIENATE us from our peers
-discuss
I don't think theres anything wrong with these hobbies. While not my taste personally, i think that its pretty interesting that people can enjoy crazy things that others don't.

I think the real question is why you care that other people don't like the things you enjoy? You're basically complaining that your parent's didn't make you a normie.

Your parents did their job. They introduced you to things and you happened to like them. I don't get whats wrong about that. I don't really see how this applies to being an incels, because chad could have the same hobbies as you and still get laid.

Its not to late to gain additional hobbies or drop the ones you have now. If it bothers you that a majority of people don't share the same interest in your hobbies, then why not pick up new ones?

Kinda odd you decided to choose to write your first sentece with an air of superiority over things that other people enjoy, but okay :feelsokman:

I don't think theres anything wrong with these hobbies. While not my taste personally, i think that its pretty interesting that people can enjoy crazy things that others don't.

I think the real question is why you care that other people don't like the things you enjoy? You're basically complaining that your parent's didn't make you a normie.

Your parents did their job. They introduced you to things and you happened to like them. I don't get whats wrong about that. I don't really see how this applies to being an incels, because chad could have the same hobbies as you and still get laid.

Its not to late to gain additional hobbies or drop the ones you have now. If it bothers you that a majority of people don't share the same interest in your hobbies, then why not pick up new ones?
like what? only old boomers even go to hobby groups. i don't even care about women at this point I just want some beer buddies

Hiking is the biggest meme hobby and it's laughable how much normalfags suggest it to meet people.

1. Hiking is literally just walking, who gives a shit
2. You don't meet people doing that. At most you say hey or something when passing by on a trail or if you're lucky have a short conversation about the weather before setting off
3. Women aren't hanging out at hiking spots looking for eligible bachlors

I mean if you're a fatass looking to start going down the path of losing weight sure but don't expect something so retarded to develop you a social circle and get you laid.

More like they introduced me to hobbies that everyone was doing, without me being good at any of them.

My parents keep badgering me to play golf (even though I'm a cripple) and also bridge (some boring card game) because they think my actual hobby (programming computers) is less legitmate than hitting a fucking ball around in a giant ugly lawn that constantly wastes water and destroys the environment.

like what?
I dunno, thats for you to figure out.
only old boomers even go to hobby groups.
Huge generalization, and also not true. This mindset is probably whats holding you back.
i don't even care about women at this point I just want some beer buddies
This is based, but you have to understand that beer buddies aren't going to magically fall out of the sky. You have to seek them out, which you can do through gaining a new hobby and attending an event.

the silver back one speaks truth

chad could like licking piss of nettles and would still have a harem of girls joining him licking piss of nettles even though they had never done it before because it is edgy and cool, but only due to chad doing it

good parents ngl

Hiking is the biggest meme hobby and it's laughable how much normalfags suggest it to meet people.

2. You don't meet people doing that. At most you say hey or something when passing by on a trail or if you're lucky have a short conversation about the weather before setting off

I mean if you're a fatass looking to start going down the path of losing weight sure but don't expect something so retarded to develop you a social circle and get you laid.
exactly i was lame in high school due to it.

Huge generalization, and also not true. This mindset is probably whats holding you back.

This is based, but you have to understand that beer buddies aren't going to magically fall out of the sky. You have to seek them out, which you can do through gaining a new hobby and attending an event.
dude you sound so bluepill right now. (tee hee their are secret locations with pools of single women that you have to find) plus all the meetups where I live are old people! (I live near DC in the suburbs). what hobbies do you do? I told you I have a fair amount of hobbies such as bluegrass, banjo, hiking, and even backpacking/camping but its all filled with old people
the silver back one speaks truth

chad could like licking piss of nettles and would still have a harem of girls joining him licking piss of nettles even though they had never done it before because it is edgy and cool, but only due to chad doing it
hmm thats an odd hobby

I mean in fairness drag racing could work (legit the mexicans where I live drag race all friday night lol) however its illegal and kinda expensive since you have to modify your car. (LAST thing an inkwell needs is a ticket) but NGL racing sounds fun as fuck!

Last edited:

*spaghetti westerns

*3 stooges

*bluegrass music

-discuss
I like bluegrass too tbh, shit is based lol. all my hobbies are super fuckin obscure, normies don't know about them. But surprisingly, a lot of people on this forum do. I post videos from super obscure shit (PC games, untranslated visual novels) and people actually recognize it

I like bluegrass too tbh, shit is based lol. all my hobbies are super fuckin obscure, normies don't know about them. But surprisingly, a lot of people on this forum do. I post videos from super obscure shit (PC games, untranslated visual novels) and people actually recognize it

ooh can you play a bluegrass instrument?
what are your favorite bluegrass bands? (Seldom Seen is mine). I kinda grew out of it tho since normies would not understand it. But every now and then I like the sound of a fiddle n' banjo

That sounds fairly relatable. I think your hobbies are wholesome.

In some sense, i too was a victim of unrelated hobbies: mainly reading obscure Spanish authors. The only normie taste that I have is soccer, which is great way to establish conversations with guys my age, so i tend to not have a problem with them. I´ve always attributed my sexual unsuccessfulness to my hobbies - well, it's not reducible to that but it might be one of the reasons behind it. They seem odd and effeminate, and in my culture there is a clear sense of normativity and anti-intellectuality: hispanics tend to have no intellectual curiosity whatsoever, which makes it harder for me to interact with women.

Nevertheless, yesterday I hang out with twitter mutuals that made me feel part of a group: we talked about a lot of stuff, from soccer, to philosophy, literature, and politics. Of course, in the topic of girls I was very restricted: I simply do not have enough experience to comment about it, although my low inhibition is useful in this regard. The thing is, i never thought about girls when i was with them: i quickly realized that my sense of existential dread derives from being metaphysically and geographically displaced, of being alone, rather than from sexual and romantic rottenness. I finally met relatable individuals. I don't need w*men, i can be a celibate my whole life as long as I have a group of friends that are relatable. Sadly, one of them is going to his native country soon but i still can hang out with my other friend. Do you feel the same with your boomer/drinking buddies? I don´t know.

Foids in their late 20s/30s like to hike if they already have a cucked bf and Instagram (which they do: no other foids would do this).

Foids in their late 20s/30s like to hike if they already have a cucked bf and Instagram (which they do: no other foids would do this).
yeah hikes are for couples not single men it seems (IDK I hope that is not the case though)
That sounds fairly relatable. I think your hobbies are wholesome.

In some sense, i too was a victim of unrelated hobbies: mainly reading obscure Spanish authors. The only normie taste that I have is soccer, which is great way to establish conversations with guys my age, so i tend to not have a problem with them. I´ve always attributed my sexual unsuccessfulness to my hobbies - well, it's not reducible to that but it might be one of the reasons behind it. They seem odd and effeminate, and in my culture there is a clear sense of normativity and anti-intellectuality: hispanics tend to have no intellectual curiosity whatsoever, which makes it harder for me to interact with women.

Nevertheless, yesterday I hang out with twitter mutuals that made me feel part of a group: we talked about a lot of stuff, from soccer, to philosophy, literature, and politics. Of course, in the topic of girls I was very restricted: I simply do not have enough experience to comment about it, although my low inhibition is useful in this regard. The thing is, i never thought about girls when i was with them: i quickly realized that my sense of existential dread derives from being metaphysically and geographically displaced, of being alone, rather than from sexual and romantic rottenness. I finally met relatable individuals. I don't need w*men, i can be a celibate my whole life as long as I have a group of friends that are relatable. Sadly, one of them is going to his native country soon but i still can hang out with my other friend. Do you feel the same with your boomer/drinking buddies? I don´t know.
how are you incel and hispanic? where I live the hispanics have a match making culture ie abulita makes sure her grandson is not incel and sets him up with girls she knows.

do you live in the u.s.a? are you an assimilated/3rd generation hispanic?

lol was being a brainlet. lol kinda like this bluegrass song

Last edited:
My parents gave me no hobbies :feelsmage:

It was the opposite for me. When I was younger I wanted to learn piano and be put into martial arts classes, and my parents said no because no money. They were poor.

I know what you mean. When a was small every kid was playing soccer in the local club, but my parents put me on chess

if a chad had your hobbies , foids would list them as unique and virtue signal about how hes special :bigbrain:

*spaghetti westerns

*3 stooges

*bluegrass music

-discuss
i was never introduced to hobbies by my parents, they just left me to rot. This led me to being known around school as the freak who had no talents.

those are some pretty truecel hobbies, just lol

caring parents isn't a truecel trait bro

The moment my mom bought me my first ps2 for my birthday was when it truly ended for me.

My dad introduced me to reading fantasy and sci-fi, real time strategies, and dnd. The fact he reproduced still amazes me. Even more so considering he's schizophrenic

Based and true. Got put in gymnastics when I was a kid. I had practise literally every day after school, so video games replaced social interaction and it was all downhill from there

incel trait: you didn't really have an in-depth relationship with your parents

My hobbies include things like Medieval weapons and faggot larping, no actual real combat tournament around, but the good thing is Larps contain high numbers of fuckable foids, I feel more confident with all my chainmail and helmets, I have event in 13th of November and I see if there is hope.
Guys you must join some hobby or activities that actually contain foids around, many men are uglier than you ten folds, don’t waste your time on dating apps thing never materialize…. I fantasize raping.. uh.. love making a larp elf girl :feelsokman:
“Suck my injured cock you healer elf girl”

They didn’t introduce me to any hobbies, they just neglected me and focused more on having petty arguments and screaming at each other everyday

hiking is the one thing basic bitches and serial killers have in common

I can relate to this. I have weird hobbies, and I get angry if people ask what my hobbies are. I would rather lie, and tell them I like EDM and snowboarding. Snowboarding is a good fake hobby to have, because it's hard to prove without snow.

Last edited: