Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: You always had to hang out with your parents instead of friends/girlfriend cuz you’re too ugly to have any

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
You had to go to the gym with your parents, you had to go to the mall with your parents, you had to go to the beach with your parents you had to go to parties with your parents(only your parents friends parties cuz you’re too ugly to have friends or a date to be on there party),you had to hang out anywhere with your parents, you had to celebrate holidays like halloween with parent and even ur birthday

Middle school high school college all the way til you move out (didn’t include elementary cuz it’s normal to be with parents at that age) meanwhile your classmates and peers and coworkers have started mainly only hanging out with friends and dates since fucking middle school.

tldr: Your classmates/coworkers have been hanging out with friends and dates and not with there parents since middle school and us incels had no chance but to either go out alone or with our parents to places or celebrate special occasions

Last edited:
Lol I moved out and still my only friend is my dad we hang out and drive to the burger shop or to the milkshake shop. Or the weed dude. Or whatever. Better than hanging out with the paki niggers that inhabit my town. My dad is not a nigger cunt like them so I don't give a fuck what they think about me.

Truecel trait: your parents can't stand you, either. You have no one to hang out with.

Yep, happened/happens all the time.

Even though I live alone as of the past few years, the only times when I do something outside-related that aren't work or school is something that my parents invited me to do, because I have no one else to go with. I've never had a vacation with the friends that I had, I've only gone on vacations with my parents.

Sometimes I do go to like a bar or a restaurant to eat, but it's rarer and rarer that I do that. I have very little time on my hands anymore (do work/school for about 60 hours a week combined, along with the fact that I need some gaming to cope) and I'm getting more and more stingy on how I spend my money.

I hangout in videogame with npc I create in Skyrim.

I dislike going out. I dislike speaking with my family but I love speaking with myself inside my head. I only talk to them when they initiate important conversation.

true also every christmas and new year is spent with my parents

More like a disabled adult trait. Incels are lonely and nobody cares about them.

truecel trait: you have no parents

I didn't even get to hang out with my parent because of their drug addiction. The only thing I hung out with was a shitty poorfag raggedy trailer from the 1940's that wasn't even legal to live in. Any time I got anything at all it would be confiscated to be sold for more drugs. I WISH I had parent(s) that took me to fucking mall or the gym.

i dont hang out with them. i don't want to be seen as a certified loser.

I hate parents and they're not my friends either but I have a quite good relationship with grandparents. They're living lifefuels :feelsaww:

I hate parents and they're not my friends either but I have a quite good relationship with grandparents. They're living lifefuels :feelsaww:
Grandparents mog hard. At least they me let live in peace, dont constantly criticize me or call me lazy for not doing everything like the muh old fashioned way

Grandparents mog hard. At least they me let live in peace, dont constantly criticize me or call me lazy for not doing everything like the muh old fashioned way
Yes.
I used to have a great relationship with mine but right now I'm afraid of seeing them too often so they don't get disappointed and start to hate me :cryfeels:

never hung out with them much either

I always went to the video game store alone. my father almost never asked me to go alone.

My mom used to tell me to fuck off because I would scare her friends.

You had to go to the gym with your parents, you had to go to the mall with your parents, you had to go to the beach with your parents you had to go to parties with your parents(only your parents friends parties cuz you’re too ugly to have friends or a date to be on there party),you had to hang out anywhere with your parents, you had to celebrate holidays like halloween with parent and even ur birthday

Middle school high school college all the way til you move out (didn’t include elementary cuz it’s normal to be with parents at that age) meanwhile your classmates and peers and coworkers have started mainly only hanging out with friends and dates since fucking middle school.

tldr: Your classmates/coworkers have been hanging out with friends and dates and not with there parents since middle school and us incels had no chance but to either go out alone or with our parents to places or celebrate special occasions
Can Heavily Relate....:feelscry: imma be honest, ive never been in a sleepover with any friends in my life, im too autistic to even know what "friend" means.

Fr same

Relatable... although I tried not to be with them too much.
A lot of my life I've just been alone.