Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel incel trait: seeing valentines day shit makes you want to rope

• Thread starter whitemonsterdrinker
  • Start date
whitemonsterdrinker

whitemonsterdrinker

long hairy
yesterday I saw a chad buying TWO of those giant fucking teddy bears (like the 40-50 dollar ones) and I wanted to strangle him with my bare hands in the middle of Walmart. he's probably getting those for his two favorite stacys and the rest of his harem gets his dick as a gift and they'll LOVE IT :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: if anyone saw me buying valentines day presents they'd probably laugh in my fucking face cuz it's so obvious I'm a virgin loser :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

it's something we have to endure every year, like a colonoscopy

4yurmj654jg21.png
thats right, swallow that blackpill with the dryest of throats. :blackpill:

It's funny seeing roasties getting mad about being single one day of the year. They would rope if they had to live like us.

it's something we have to endure every year, like a colonoscopy
Yeah, but I refuse to endure any more of them while even remotely sober. I'm drinking all day this year.

It's funny seeing roasties getting mad about being single one day of the year. They would rope if they had to live like us.
and they still get to do dumb shit like "galentine's day" because somehow those dumb foids have single foid friends jfc