Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait: obsession with IQ

D

Draconian Times

-
Curiosity is one thing. Dedicating entire threads to the discussion of IQ, whether it is a valid measurement of intelligence, posting images of IQ results to impress strangers on the internet, is autism.

Normal people are rarely bothered by it. Compliments on someone's intelligence? Wishing they were more intelligent? Sure, but not performing research on the topic and boasting about their IQ results like a loser that has nothing else going for him.

No matter how high your IQ is, you are still a sucker compared to people with an average level of intelligence that have meaningful experiences and something to look forward to in life.

And if you have not figured this out, your IQ is probably not that high. Ironic.

I have the highest IQ on this forum

The issue of IQ basically arises to create a hierarchy of arguments. Thus, the main argument is: "my IQ is higher than yours, therefore, I am more right than you" or "I can see things that you cannot see".

In utilitarian terms with respect to what concerns us in this forum, intelligence is inversely proportional to sexual-affective capacities. Those who want to associate intelligence with lookism follow the same gynocentric assumption that the halo effect gives rise to higher intelligences. Or the reported correlation of taller men with higher IQ. There you have the factual difference: your IQ doesn't give a shit without looks and only applies to abstract and technical works.

P. S: OPcel, your AVI gives me great feelings of genocide.

The issue of IQ basically arises to create a hierarchy of arguments. Thus, the main argument is: "my IQ is higher than yours, therefore, I am more right than you" or "I can see things that you cannot see".

In utilitarian terms with respect to what concerns us in this forum, intelligence is inversely proportional to sexual-affective capacities. Those who want to associate intelligence with lookism follow the same gynocentric assumption that the halo effect gives rise to higher intelligences. Or the reported correlation of taller men with higher IQ. There you have the factual difference: your IQ doesn't give a shit without looks and only applies to abstract and technical works.

P. S: OPcel, your AVI gives me great feelings of genocide.
Not true, tons of Chads have high IQs and IQs normies like epstein can easily trick the system and fuck children. The problem about the IQ question is that without connections to the system its useless. Its like a nigga with a good frame without a gym to work out in, no matter how ripped he could be without gym access he is in the same level as lanklet

Curiosity is one thing. Dedicating entire threads to the discussion of IQ, whether it is a valid measurement of intelligence, posting images of IQ results to impress strangers on the internet, is autism.

Normal people are rarely bothered by it. Compliments on someone's intelligence? Wishing they were more intelligent? Sure, but not performing research on the topic and boasting about their IQ results like a loser that has nothing else going for him.

No matter how high your IQ is, you are still a sucker compared to people with an average level of intelligence that have meaningful experiences and something to look forward to in life.

And if you have not figured this out, your IQ is probably not that high. Ironic.
OP is a Faggot GIF

High IQ allows for moneymaxxing

If you have an actual foid as your avi then I question your IQ

IQ doesn't mean shit in real life in terms of your ability to be happy. IQ cope is for racists and the statistics are created by racists.

Not true, tons of Chads have high IQs and IQs normies like epstein can easily trick the system and fuck children.
1. Proove that tons of chads have high IQ.
2. Prove that tons of normies have high IQ.

In statistical terms, this is impossible. And I will prove it using a probability calculation based on the Gaussian distributions of the deciles of looks and intelligence, and the percentage of both combined. To illustrate this, we will use the example of the US population:

1. Population of males in the US: 162,4 million (https://www.census.gov/data/developers/data-sets/acs-5year.html).
2. The average IQ in the US is 98, with a statistical error of +-3 (https://www.healthline.com/health/average-iq#average-iq).
3. The number of chads follows a Pareto distribution, balancing at 20% on average for the majority of sexual success phenomena. (https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill)
4. Starting at 116, we talk about above average intelligence and starting at 130, we talk about a solidly high IQ in percentage terms. Therefore, to make this discussion fair we will take the intelligence values when IQ are equal to or greater than 116 and equal to 130 or greater. (https://www.healthline.com/health/w...xt=A score of 116 or,is usually 132 or higher.)

Based on these premises, we formulate an axiom: What is the probability of finding a chad with IQ>116

- For an intelligence equal to or greater than 116, but less than 130, we simply have to multiply the probability of finding a chad (defined by the Pareto distribution, by 20%) and an intelligence greater than 116, who falls in the 86th percentile, that is, the probability of finding a person with an IQ equal to or greater than 116 is 14%. To calculate the probability of finding a chad (phenomenon A) and a person with this intelligence (phenomenon B), we simply multiply their probabilities, because they are events that are independent between each other.

P(A and B) = P(A) * P(B)

Given that the probability of A is 20% (or 0.2) and the probability of B is 14% (or 0.14), we can calculate the probability of both A and B occurring together:

P(A and B) = 0.2 * 0.14 = 0.028 or 2.8% - Therefore, the probability that both phenomenon X and phenomenon Z occur, considering 100% as the total probability space, is 0.56%. P(Z) * P(A|B), where Z is the total of available men.

0.0058 * 162,000,000 = 937,200 chads with IQ higher or equal to 116.

What is the probability of finding a chad with IQ>130?
We simplify the process and we have to find a male with an IQ equal to or greater than 130 is on the 97.7 percentile, or 3.3% of males; within the population of chads: 0.0006% of chads, or, 97,200 within the US population.

So we conclude that the incidence of high intelligence in a population of Chads is statistically a minority. We will only find 0.58% and 0.06% of chads with this intelligence in a population of 162 million men. Which in statistical terms is negligible.
Demonstrating in statistical terms that the halo effect of intelligence associated with attractiveness is a bias.

The calculation with respect to the normies is irrelevant to us, but a fairly accentuated minority would follow.
The problem about the IQ question is that without connections to the system its useless
Standardized IQ tests have many facets that go beyond visual pattern recognition abilities, but patterning of general phenomena, from numbers, logic, and linguistics. For practical purposes, intelligence only has utilitarian values, and these utilitarian values are enhanced if and only if they are productive or give direct benefit.

this world dosnt favour iq " , it favours dipshitness " / abusive - primal behavior