Not true, tons of Chads have high IQs and IQs normies like epstein can easily trick the system and fuck children.
1. Proove that tons of chads have high IQ.
2. Prove that tons of normies have high IQ.
In statistical terms, this is impossible. And I will prove it using a probability calculation based on the Gaussian distributions of the deciles of looks and intelligence, and the percentage of both combined. To illustrate this, we will use the example of the US population:
1. Population of males in the US: 162,4 million (https://www.census.gov/data/developers/data-sets/acs-5year.html
2. The average IQ in the US is 98, with a statistical error of +-3 (https://www.healthline.com/health/average-iq#average-iq
3. The number of chads follows a Pareto distribution, balancing at 20% on average for the majority of sexual success phenomena. (https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill
4. Starting at 116, we talk about above average intelligence and starting at 130, we talk about a solidly high IQ in percentage terms. Therefore, to make this discussion fair we will take the intelligence values when IQ are equal to or greater than 116 and equal to 130 or greater. (https://www.healthline.com/health/w...xt=A score of 116 or,is usually 132 or higher
Based on these premises, we formulate an axiom: What is the probability of finding a chad with IQ>116
- For an intelligence equal to or greater than 116, but less than 130, we simply have to multiply the probability of finding a chad (defined by the Pareto distribution, by 20%) and an intelligence greater than 116, who falls in the 86th percentile, that is, the probability of finding a person with an IQ equal to or greater than 116 is 14%. To calculate the probability of finding a chad (phenomenon A) and a person with this intelligence (phenomenon B), we simply multiply their probabilities, because they are events that are independent between each other.
What is the probability of finding a chad with IQ>130?
P(A and B) = P(A) * P(B)
Given that the probability of A is 20% (or 0.2) and the probability of B is 14% (or 0.14), we can calculate the probability of both A and B occurring together:
P(A and B) = 0.2 * 0.14 = 0.028 or 2.8% - Therefore, the probability that both phenomenon X and phenomenon Z occur, considering 100% as the total probability space, is 0.56%. P(Z) * P(A|B), where Z is the total of available men.
0.0058 * 162,000,000 = 937,200 chads with IQ higher or equal to 116.
We simplify the process and we have to find a male with an IQ equal to or greater than 130 is on the 97.7 percentile, or 3.3% of males; within the population of chads: 0.0006% of chads, or, 97,200 within the US population.
So we conclude that the incidence of high intelligence in a population of Chads is statistically a minority. We will only find 0.58% and 0.06% of chads with this intelligence in a population of 162 million men. Which in statistical terms is negligible.
Demonstrating in statistical terms that the halo effect of intelligence associated with attractiveness is a bias.
The calculation with respect to the normies is irrelevant to us, but a fairly accentuated minority would follow.
The problem about the IQ question is that without connections to the system its useless
Standardized IQ tests have many facets that go beyond visual pattern recognition abilities, but patterning of general phenomena, from numbers, logic, and linguistics. For practical purposes, intelligence only has utilitarian values, and these utilitarian values are enhanced if and only if they are productive or give direct benefit.