Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: not being able to have pecs no matter how much you workout

TheShingTard

TheShingTard

Banned
-
I do pushups regularly, and even when I used to bench press 120kg my pecs weren't showing. My chest is inverted. Its like those boobs that point to the outside. Fucking sucks. Looks flat from tummy to neck

This is why I'm considering giving up on gymcelling. No matter how much I train my chest still looks like shit. Yet every other muscle is fine

This is why I'm considering giving up on gymcelling. No matter how much I train my chest still looks like shit. Yet every other muscle is fine
Its genetic. A guy who never works out can look stronger than you simply cuz big shoulders and frame. Its brutal

Chest doesn’t matter that much. Back and shoulders is all you need

this.
i gave up on working out 4-5 years ago because of this
i have absolutely no chest muscle and you can literally see my heart beat without and with shirt

this.
i gave up on working out 4-5 years ago because of this
i have absolutely no chest muscle and you can literally see my heart beat without and with shirt
Its ridiculous. I used to bench press crazy amounts for my height and weight. And still flat as a board

Genes determine everything

This + brutal dickpill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back