Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait : no one helps you with house installations/ work/chores

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I have no one who can help me install shower curtains, move fridges, a/CS etc. So I always have to hire some fucker. Takes tons of extra money/effort compared to normal scum. They always have some back up fucker.

Trucel Shitskins have to do everything themselves or pay fuckers. And sometimes I have tried some stuff on my own. A good portion of the time I fail at doing the task.

This is just another brutal pill

You truly have not been blessed with the capacity for manual labor. And in a way it doesn't surprise me. Not even Chad knows how to change a tire.

I think it is like that for most men to be honest, if you aint a foid you will have to do it yourself or hire someone.

I have no one who can help me install shower curtains, move fridges, a/CS etc. So I always have to hire some fucker. Takes tons of extra money/effort compared to normal scum. They always have some back up fucker.

Trucel Shitskins have to do everything themselves or pay fuckers. And sometimes I have tried some stuff on my own. A good portion of the time I fail at doing the task.

This is just another brutal pill
Honestly this is more of a “tfw no friends” moment