Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: no one ever contacts you

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
Why is puberty such a tipping point i know it made me super ugly
Hormones, puberty fucked me over also, i started growing beard at 13 and at 15 i completely stopped growing. My nose got big and fat during that time. I became very ugly at 22 when i got the adult looks.

Hormones, puberty fucked me over also, i started growing beard at 13 and at 15 i completely stopped growing. My nose got big and fat during that time. I became very ugly at 22 when i got the adult looks.
I hate the grandpa skin and negative canthal tilt too i think stress does a lot

This is very depressing for me and rage fuel

This one loser Incel guy who I told him to call me before but he still doesn’t contact me in any way

Literally every “friend” of mine in my life never ever contacts me in any way , always I had to contact them , this infuriates me and hurts my feelings overall, it’s also pretty fucking disrespectful for me

I’ll never ever contact this fucking faggot again If he doesn’t do contacts he first

Or anyone at all

This is my trait since I was born
Perhaps this is just me being a yank and me not living in a high trust soyciety. But I really don't believe in friends. Most people stab you in the back and use you for money all people are is associates Whether it's for a hobby or business or work related. And then you have sex which we are not having any sawomen hate us. Do you think the same reason women hate us is the reason why we naturally don't have friends in the 1st place? We are hated by both sexes we are outcast in society it is what we are.

contacting others when you're an incel is totally stupid

i sometimes feel like i can communicate with people and tell them about life then i remember that it's 2023 and no one gives a fuck about what other people have to say. everyone only cares about himself