Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: no one ever contacts you

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
This is very depressing for me and rage fuel

This one loser Incel guy who I told him to call me before but he still doesn’t contact me in any way

Literally every “friend” of mine in my life never ever contacts me in any way , always I had to contact them , this infuriates me and hurts my feelings overall, it’s also pretty fucking disrespectful for me

I’ll never ever contact this fucking faggot again If he doesn’t do contacts he first

Or anyone at all

This is my trait since I was born

Yeah, this is true. When I stopped messaging my friends first, I never heard of them again
Same. The funny thing is, I get ignored even by those who don't know how I look.

Have you tried growing up in the 90s and having all the major consoles with the latest games? That's how I got to have a bunch of friends who wanted to hang out all the time... until they started chasing pussy and peeling off because being seen with me was social cancer.

Have you tried growing up in the 90s and having all the major consoles with the latest games? That's how I got to have a bunch of friends who wanted to hang out all the time... until they started chasing pussy and peeling off because being seen with me was social cancer.
IN the 90s i used to hang out with my brothers and neighborhood kids, we would rent Sega and play games on turns for years. When they reached 14-15 no one wanted to play video games anymore and everyone moved on going out at night and getting drunk, they barely said hello when we met on the street.

It's true and I like it. I hate when people contact me, because 99% they need money or to spill on me their troubles. I'm not a bank or a shrink. Go fuck yourself.

I wasn’t rich

IN the 90s i used to hang out with my brothers and neighborhood kids, we would rent Sega and play games on turns for years. When they reached 14-15 no one wanted to play video games anymore and everyone moved on going out at night and getting drunk, they barely said hello when we met on the street.
We hanged with my cousins mostly until puberty, it was good

It's true and I like it. I hate when people contact me, because 99% they need money or to spill on me their troubles. I'm not a bank or a shrink. Go fuck yourself.
Maybe they just like to share their troubles? You can do it for them too

Its pointless to own a phone if you are an incel....

Maybe they just like to share their troubles? You can do it for them too
One of the most important things that I learned in my 46 years: Anything that you shared with "friends" or relatives will be used against you.

One of the most important things that I learned in my 46 years: Anything that you shared with "friends" or relatives will be used against you.
Sorry man but then they weren’t actual friends ,my so called friends did the same too most times

True. The last time i talked to my friends was 3 years ago

Their is no point in having a phone as an incel. People dont even use their phones to have conversations anymore so its pointless to be honest. I plan on selling my smartphone one day and getting a flip phone to disconnect myself from the general population.

Yup, accurate. From the comments so far, it seems like a common theme among incels. The answer is simple though: no one contacts ugly people for socializing. I've been repeatedly told to "reach out", "take the initiative", "do your part", but mysteriously, when I have tried doing that, they're always "busy"

I'll add that if an acquaintance contacts me, it's with some kind of string attached --- help with a move, they need a ride, a foid needing to move something heavy, etc. ---- I'm never contacted just to hang out

Yes. I experience this also.

J.G was largely abandoned by his friends. I need to start posting about him again.

Their is no point in having a phone as an incel. People dont even use their phones to have conversations anymore so its pointless to be honest. I plan on selling my smartphone one day and getting a flip phone to disconnect myself from the general population.
Nah smartphone has good game s

Yup, accurate. From the comments so far, it seems like a common theme among incels. The answer is simple though: no one contacts ugly people for socializing. I've been repeatedly told to "reach out", "take the initiative", "do your part", but mysteriously, when I have tried doing that, they're always "busy"

I'll add that if an acquaintance contacts me, it's with some kind of string attached --- help with a move, they need a ride, a foid needing to move something heavy, etc. ---- I'm never contacted just to hang out
Yeah same

Attachments

• 61D7C5C8-80DF-425E-95EC-9643BB409103.jpeg
    61D7C5C8-80DF-425E-95EC-9643BB409103.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 9
not even my one friend from hih school (who was autistic)

not even my one friend from hih school (who was autistic)
Yeah same ,I got this one giga autist guy,he’s a piece of shit and never contacts me too

Yes sir

Even worse is when I contact them to hangout and then they hangout with me and make constant faces like :rolleyes: and indicate they are bored and uncomfortable hanging around me lmao. Like they are wasting their time.

Never had real friends it’s incredible

Fucking pieces of shit I wish I could cut them up in minecraft with a sharp knife (in minecraft)

Not so much an incel trait as a low smv trait

I stopped chasing ppl long ago. Get freebies and suk sexhavers dry.

Give Mental Health GIF by INTO ACTION
puerto rico charity GIF by Closer Than They Appear

I used to think this was generally a man thing overall but then I realized the men in the top 20% will get people going to them to interact with them, especially women, women claim they approach and they do but only if it's Chad unironically

Yes sir

Even worse is when I contact them to hangout and then they hangout with me and make constant faces like :rolleyes: and indicate they are bored and uncomfortable hanging around me lmao. Like they are wasting their time.

Never had real friends it’s incredible

Fucking pieces of shit I wish I could cut them up in minecraft with a sharp knife (in minecraft)
Yeah same ,it’s always us that need to be entertaining monkeys all time ,fucking pieces of shit

Yeah same ,it’s always us that need to be entertaining monkeys all time ,fucking pieces of shit

Yea they want me to jestermax for them fucking fags I would rather shove a knife in their neck (in minecraft)

They should jestermax for me :feelsaww:

Yea they want me to jestermax for them fucking fags I would rather shove a knife in their neck (in minecraft)

They should jestermax for me :feelsaww:
Yeah they should jestermax for us

It’s so sad incels and low smv people are forced to learn this very early on

Definitely. I could leave my phone alone for several months and when I come back to it the texts and calls I will get will be messages from my service provider and scam calls

Definitely. I could leave my phone alone for several months and when I come back to it the texts and calls I will get will be messages from my service provider and scam calls
Yeah same

the only people who ever contact me are coworkers with work BULLSHIT (on sunday afternoon) and the parental units

Same. Once we hit high school they all changed and realized how society really works so they cut my ugly ass off.