Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: no one ever contacts you

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
This is why I don't have a phone, why bother to spend money when only my Mum will contact me?

Same. Once we hit high school they all changed and realized how society really works so they cut my ugly ass off.
We hanged with my cousins mostly until puberty, it was good
Thing is what are you going to do if you do hang around with them? You'll be the spare of the group just standing on the sidelines whilst everyone talks about girls and stuff you're weren't included in. Everyone has moved on from the stuff you used to do together.

Last edited:
Thing is what are you going to do if you do hang around with them? You'll be the spare of the group just standing on the sidelines whilst everyone talks about girls and stuff you're weren't included in. Everyone has moved on from the stuff you used to do together.
Sadly yeah but still the stuff I do is good and quality shit

This is why I don't have a phone, why bother to spend money when only my Mum will contact me?

My stuff had better quality always their stuff is trash

today is a holiday and no one called me to wish me a happy holiday

I have never had any friends. Everybody i have ever met either shows obvious hatred or tries to mask their disgust with forced tolerance.

It's true and I like it. I hate when people contact me, because 99% they need money or to spill on me their troubles. I'm not a bank or a shrink. Go fuck yourself.
I like hearing about my "friends" having problems. In fact, i low key wish for their deaths :feelshaha:

True. If I don´t contact them then I rot. But I still contact them to don´t lose touch since as older you get the harder to make ´friends´ becomes.

Yeah, this is true. When I stopped messaging my "friends" first, I never heard of them again
Yeah, this is how I learned who aren't my friends. By chance I encountered one of these "friends" in person after almost three years of me messaging first. After the bullshit small talk, I ask him why is it that I stopped hearing from him for so long. "Been so, so very busy with life." This was obviously complete horseshit. I got pissed off (not outwardly) and said, "so busy that you can't find 15 seconds to send me a text message?" He figured I saw through his shit and didn't have anything to say, he just gave me this look like, "what do you want from me." That's when I walked away and never felt regret since then for burning that bridge.

People like that don't need to be in your life. I'm just glad I didn't trust him with anything important.

It's true and I like it. I hate when people contact me, because 99% they need money or to spill on me their troubles. I'm not a bank or a shrink. Go fuck yourself.
Can you even call them your friends at that point, if they're just using you?

True. If I don´t contact them then I rot. But I still contact them to don´t lose touch since as older you get the harder to make ´friends´ becomes.
Fuck em , they think they are higher than you

Yeah, this is how I learned who aren't my friends. By chance I encountered one of these "friends" in person after almost three years of me messaging first. After the bullshit small talk, I ask him why is it that I stopped hearing from him for so long. "Been so, so very busy with life." This was obviously complete horseshit. I got pissed off (not outwardly) and said, "so busy that you can't find 15 seconds to send me a text message?" He figured I saw through his shit and didn't have anything to say, he just gave me this look like, "what do you want from me." That's when I walked away and never felt regret since then for burning that bridge.

People like that don't need to be in your life. I'm just glad I didn't trust him with anything important.

Can you even call them your friends at that point, if they're just using you?
Based af

Can relate to this so well
Yeah, this is true. When I stopped messaging my "friends" first, I never heard of them again
You realize they aren't really friends when you are the one who has to initiate contact every single fucking time and hear excuses most of the time
Not so much an incel trait as a low smv trait
Incels have low SMV so...

I like hearing about my "friends" having problems. In fact, i low key wish for their deaths :feelshaha:
They are just wasting my time. I have some girls that I tried to approach in the past, and now they want some wise advice. Foid, go and ask your boyfriend. Oh, he is a stupid chad? Not my problem, spread your legs to me and I will give you any advice you want.

They are just wasting my time. I have some girls that I tried to approach in the past, and now they want some wise advice. Foid, go and ask your boyfriend. Oh, he is a stupid chad? Not my problem, spread your legs to me and I will give you any advice you want.
How tf? No one contacts me for advice

Can relate to this so well

You realize they aren't really friends when you are the one who has to initiate contact every single fucking time and hear excuses most of the time

Incels have low SMV so...
This

Not an issue to not be contacted by "friends", male friendship is only important if it givesyou chances of having a social circle or status so you can get laid, otherwise friendship with males is not important, being hurt by rejection and not getting a girlfriend/hookup is reasonable, getting hurt by being ignored or not contacted by an male friend seems alien to me and totally nonsensical as to why you would care, unless the friend is useful in the sense that he gives you benefits with his presence (like as i said, status and social circle to help you get laid).

Not an issue to not be contacted by "friends", male friendship is only important if it givesyou chances of having a social circle or status so you can get laid, otherwise friendship with males is not important, being hurt by rejection and not getting a girlfriend/hookup is reasonable, getting hurt by being ignored or not contacted by an male friend seems alien to me and totally nonsensical as to why you would care, unless the friend is useful in the sense that he gives you benefits with his presence (like as i said, status and social circle to help you get laid).
Yeah I see maybe I’m wrong thinking

yes, it always happens to me, I even passed my number to people and none of them ever spoke to me. Now I don't talk to anyone

people only talk to me if they are too broke to get therapy. it's annoying but i don't really blame them for it, i'd do the same honestly.:feelsbadman:

yeah, my friends only ever contact me to do the obligatory check to make sure i havent offed myself. even then, they always designate the same guy to do it as if they dont care enough to do it individually.

legit the only person who calls me is my boss

Actually some foid contacted me , i guess she thinks im her friend(?) But i didnt reply back :lul:

autistic Incels just aren't part of society

Did this and only one real nigga sent messages back.

This is very depressing for me and rage fuel

This one loser Incel guy who I told him to call me before but he still doesn’t contact me in any way

Literally every “friend” of mine in my life never ever contacts me in any way , always I had to contact them , this infuriates me and hurts my feelings overall, it’s also pretty fucking disrespectful for me

I’ll never ever contact this fucking faggot again If he doesn’t do contacts he first

Or anyone at all

This is my trait since I was born
yep me too sort of but there is worse than me out there this is the reason why I would love us all to make groups according to your age and get together and go out and enjoy life our simplistic way.

yep me too sort of but there is worse than me out there this is the reason why I would love us all to make groups according to your age and get together and go out and enjoy life our simplistic way.
Yes ,too bad no one wants to hang

but we should change that, we clearly need each others company
Yeah if you’re in Istanbul we can meet ,I’m severely depressed these days I can’t fully open my eyes though

I already invited anyone to meet me in Istanbul

Yeah if you’re in Istanbul we can meet ,I’m severely depressed these days I can’t fully open my eyes though

I already invited anyone to meet me in Istanbul
I am in London sorry but will follow you on here

Based thread
Never had a single friend in my life and was FORCED to inceldom since day 1:society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
OMG you poor sod some of us are born different that is the thing including myself

yeah, my friends only ever contact me to do the obligatory check to make sure i havent offed myself. even then, they always designate the same guy to do it as if they dont care enough to do it individually.

"Your....said hi"

Have you tried growing up in the 90s and having all the major consoles with the latest games? That's how I got to have a bunch of friends who wanted to hang out all the time... until they started chasing pussy and peeling off because being seen with me was social cancer.
I was a literal toddler in the 90's. :feelshaha:

IN the 90s i used to hang out with my brothers and neighborhood kids, we would rent Sega and play games on turns for years. When they reached 14-15 no one wanted to play video games anymore and everyone moved on going out at night and getting drunk, they barely said hello when we met on the street.
Why is puberty such a tipping point i know it made me super ugly