Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait no.4573 : Not conversing with the person cutting your hair

Longest you've gone without getting a haircut

• Total voters
Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
After nervously describing the style you want (barely knowing what the fuck you are talking about tbh), you look downwards and don't say a word until its over. Chads and Chadlites nearby converse with absolute ease, only making you feel worse.

another incel trait is putting off getting a haircut as long as you can, my personal record is 2.5 years, what's yours?

My record is 3 months i hate long hair so much, it’s so annoying to maintain + it gets uncomfortable near my ears and back neck. I like short army style haircuts, but yes i also don’t converse with mine. Only reason he knows what kind of hairstyle i want is because i’ve been going to him for a haircut since i was 17 and my mom had to explain :feelskek: :feelskek:

(barely knowing what the fuck you are talking about tbh),
LOL, man

who hasn't been there, mumbling their way through trying to get the hairdresser to give them a trendy fuckboy fade haircut, and then they just apply a basic $5 haircut to their receding hairline that makes them look ten times balder than when they came in

pretty much agree with the rest, my longest is about 8-9 months because longer than that I just won't look presentable enough anymore to be around town and go to my shitty job

longest I have gone is like 10 months

LOL, man

who hasn't been there, mumbling their way through trying to get the hairdresser to give them a trendy fuckboy fade haircut, and then they just apply a basic $5 haircut to their receding hairline that makes them look ten times balder than when they came in
and every other bastard there knows exactly what they want, I feel this out of place and incompetent in basically every situation in life

cope
i conversate with barbers pretty often

I just get in there, ask if he can cut, get hair cut, pay, get out.

i cant stand my subhuman reflection in the mirror

I just close my eyes & pray to end it already

I don't go to the barber that much though, I'm balding

It is always awkward when I try to converse with my barber.

its to weird to go to barber, its always miserable. ive cut my own hair for the last 4 years (buzzcut) and I don't ever plan to go to a barber again. at least not in the west. I actually just shaved my head bald last night even tho im only NW1. im going to grow it out now tho for a few months leading up to SEA

Incel trait number 4574: shaving your head alone at home with a clipper.

who the fuck voted for 5 years

Accurate. I cut my own hair and i don't speak to myself.

Haven't got it cut since January
As a kid I would get it cut maybe 1ce a year or less

The only thing I tell my barber is how I want it cut

I'm terrified of going to a barber also I have barely any hair and it looks shit so I am scared.

After nervously describing the style you want (barely knowing what the fuck you are talking about tbh), you look downwards and don't say a word until its over. Chads and Chadlites nearby converse with absolute ease, only making you feel worse.

another incel trait is putting off getting a haircut as long as you can, my personal record is 2.5 years, what's yours?
Like 1.5 year when I was younger and wanted longer hair, now I cut every other month.

I cut my own hair,i just shave everything off once every year with a shaving machine set i bought

I hate getting haircuts, I'll attempt to hold a conversation otherwise it's too fucking awkward

Also I'm uncomfortable seeing my face in the mirror

It is always awkward when I try to converse with my barber.
1 bitch cutting my hair got mad(because i would just mummer 'yeah' to what she said) and said "DID SOMEONE STEAL YOUR LUNCH TODAY"

My parents sperg the fuck out when I tell them I want to grow out my hair or if I end up growing it out. They say a haircut is "required" when I'm staying at their place for only THREE months out of the year. Funniest thing is, during those three months (summer break), I'm shut inside the house for weeks at a time because my parents never want to do anything and I can't drive. It's not like anyone ever sees me with long ass Ted Kaczynski hair besides my parents. I'm forced to get haircuts weekly when I'm in college, unless I outright refuse and sperg out. I've been doing the latter recently, so I haven't cut my hair in six months, so I have pretty long hair, and I'm glad I do, because it hides my subhuman ears and it makes me feel better about myself. Literally no hairstyle looks good on me except surfer hair, I've tried everything.

But I do converse with my barbers a little over half the time.

Last edited:
I cut it myself tbh, because i hate going to the barbers so fucking much.

I used to wait months before cutting my hair. I don't do that anymore. As far conversations go, I muster a few syllables.

I go every 4-6 months when the untidiness of my hair outweighs the stress of getting it cut. For a few years I just cut my hair with a regular pair of scissors. Going bald might be a death sentence, but when the time comes I'm never setting foot in a hairdressers again.

Mostly they start talking about jobs, nt activities and stuff.

Alone the way to the barber gives me ptsd feels

so technically 4 years going without a haircut. i was growing my hair out. but i wasnt taking haircuts then

if you meant actually in between haircuts when i was actually getting regular cuts then max 2-3 months. mostly the wait was due to anxiety/shyness. im bald so now i just zero my head with clippers.

Which btw: To the guys that give yourself a haircut - How do ypu vlean the clippers? Had mine almost a year and they getting real dirty now.