Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: Never having been to a tea party

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
While Chad tastes the best tea blends in the finest china with Queen Elisabeth, you drink your supermarket-bought cheap sencha in a shitty IKEA mug all alone, hoping to get better skin or whatever thanks to the polyphenols, but you just cuck yourself with anti-androgenic activity of green tea.

Chad will get high class friends while nourishing his body with a drink containing water (for hydration), caffeine (for brain function, a natural nootropic), sugar (the basic fuel for brain) and milk (for pH, to make the mixture less acidic, so that he may adsorb more nutrients from the food he eats). Meanwhile if an incel manages to find irl friends at all, they'll likely be depressed incels or beta wagies, who'll only want to get drunk in a shitty pub to cope with their uncultured existence and ruin their bodies even more with a depressant poison.

If you have to drink tea all by yourself, it never began.

Based tbh take the teapill

There's no tea for your teetime!

Brutal...
AliceInWonderland60thAnn Photo 10 1024x775

I don't like tea

I went to one with my mother and famili:feelsbadman:

Green tea is anti-androgenic? This explains a lot about Asia.

Green tea is anti-androgenic? This explains a lot about Asia.
I got this info from here
they claim green tea reduces conversion of T into DHT which would actually be lifefuel ngl (DHT rapes your hair)

sugar (the basic fuel for brain)
The bleached refined sugar that's commonly used is bad for your brain. The best kind of sugar is getting it from whole fruits.

I got this info from here
they claim green tea reduces conversion of T into DHT which would actually be lifefuel ngl (DHT rapes your hair)
So, natural finasteride.

As a baldingcel, its time to green tea max.

lmao who the fuk goes to a tea party

sounds cool tbh