Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait:Leo Messi branded a 'moron' after recent trip to Egypt

Shaktiman

Shaktiman

Captain
★★★

Leo Messi branded a 'moron' after recent trip to Egypt​

Posted Wednesday, March 08, 2017 by 101 GREAT GOALS

Leo Messi branded a 'moron' after recent trip to Egypt
Leo Messi in Egypt
A few weeks ago, FC Barcelona star Leo Messi visited Egypt as part of a domestic health campaign to fight Hepatitis C.
As is so often the case, the short trip created a couple of mini stories.
Firstly, there was a little to-do after Messi refused point blank to speak three simple words in English while in North Africa.
And in recent days, Egyptian archaeologist Zahi Hawass has slammed Messi in the local media calling the Barcelona star a "moron".
What did he do?
Zahi Hawass made his claim about Messi on Egyptian TV last week, revealing he reached that conclusion during Messi's visit to the Pyramids. Hawass lead Messi through the world famous structures.
He's since given follow up quotes to El Mundo clarifying his accusation against Messi:
I'm sorry to say it but he is a moron.
I spent half an hour with him at the Pyramids. I think it was important to tell him about them because he has millions of followers throughout the world.
It's good for Egypt and for tourism. I don't think he was at all interested. I didn't see any interest in his face in what I was telling him.
He was very polite but perhaps he's only interested in football.​

He branded him a moron cause Messi is autistic, he is the real moron.

He is a moron what do u expect from a mongrel who cant speak english and all he does is shoot a ball and run after it and he commited tax fraud too look at that camera wowo video how dumb he looks
He is a Tesla level genius when playing soccer but a total retard outside his game.A true autistical genius who would be incel if he didnt have high iq

He is a moron what do u expect from a mongrel who cant speak english and all he does is shoot a ball and run after it and he commited tax fraud too look at that camera wowo video how dumb he looks
What's wrong with commiting tax frauds

Who gives a fuck about muh pyramids, it's all egyptian kangz can talk about, muh Tutankhamun, muh pyramid, muh sphinx, muh valley of death, shut the fuck up and build basic infrastructure in your shithole country instead.

Leo Messi branded a 'moron' after recent trip to Egypt​

Posted Wednesday, March 08, 2017 by 101 GREAT GOALS

Leo Messi branded a 'moron' after recent trip to Egypt'moron' after recent trip to Egypt
Leo Messi in Egypt
A few weeks ago, FC Barcelona star Leo Messi visited Egypt as part of a domestic health campaign to fight Hepatitis C.
As is so often the case, the short trip created a couple of mini stories.
Firstly, there was a little to-do after Messi refused point blank to speak three simple words in English while in North Africa.
And in recent days, Egyptian archaeologist Zahi Hawass has slammed Messi in the local media calling the Barcelona star a "moron".
What did he do?
Zahi Hawass made his claim about Messi on Egyptian TV last week, revealing he reached that conclusion during Messi's visit to the Pyramids. Hawass lead Messi through the world famous structures.
He's since given follow up quotes to El Mundo clarifying his accusation against Messi:
I'm sorry to say it but he is a moron.
I spent half an hour with him at the Pyramids. I think it was important to tell him about them because he has millions of followers throughout the world.
It's good for Egypt and for tourism. I don't think he was at all interested. I didn't see any interest in his face in what I was telling him.
He was very polite but perhaps he's only interested in football.​
Messi is autistic but these sand niggers don't understand autism

this is old news...

Messi is autistic but these sand niggers don't understand autism
they don't understand for they're the most autistic inbred retards in the whole world.
Most of the world's autistic children live in countries with few resources
2023 08 13 00 42 36 highest countries with autism   Recherche Google

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back