Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Trait: Jerking off in public places

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
I've never jacked off.

Jerking off in your room alone is boring tbh. I've done it in public places several times. A few examples:

In public restrooms: (basic)
In the computer lab at school when no one was around
In the computer lab at school when people are 15 feet away (low inhib tbh)

any one else this low inhib?
Nope

Cant relate

tbh, it's pretty chad to risk being added to the sex offenders list for a nut

Jerking off in your room alone is boring tbh. I've done it in public places several times. A few examples:

In public restrooms: (basic)
In the computer lab at school when no one was around
In the computer lab at school when people are 15 feet away (low inhib tbh)

any one else this low inhib?
I've done it in these woods about 2mins away from my college tons of times.

Wanking in the woods is so good.

I made a thread a whole ago asking for new public locations on where I could wank in a public area. Have u got any ideas? And also please elab on u masturbating 15 feet from ppl.

Tried it in public once but just felt awkward so I stopped.
While I was in school, in the restroom, TBH.
tbh, it's pretty chad to risk being added to the sex offenders list for a nut
Who really cares about this, when millions will die soon?

Just say to the cops you have corona, JFL.

I made a thread a whole ago asking for new public locations on where I could wank in a public area. Have u got any ideas? And also please elab on u masturbating 15 feet from ppl.
Respond stoopid idot postmaxer

I was in a computer lab, and I started masturbating by putting my hands in my pockets by stroking my dick. I came in my pants, and just walked to the bathroom to clean it up.

I was in a computer lab, and I started masturbating by putting my hands in my pockets by stroking my dick. I came in my pants, and just walked to the bathroom to clean it up.

I used to do that too but without using my hands

When I was younger and didn’t know what jacking off even was really I did it in some weird ass places. Some highlights of my coom world tour: An airplane bathroom while going to France in 6th grade. The bathroom at the Louvre in France on that same trip. The locker room shower at my local pool(s) (like 3 different ones tbh). During a Geometry test in 8th grade (we had the dividers up). The camp ground forest at my family reunion last summer. Thats all that comes to mind though

When I was younger and didn’t know what jacking off even was really I did it in some weird ass places. Some highlights of my coom world tour: An airplane bathroom while going to France in 6th grade. The bathroom at the Louvre in France on that same trip. The locker room shower at my local pool(s) (like 3 different ones tbh). During a Geometry test in 8th grade (we had the dividers up). The camp ground forest at my family reunion last summer. Thats all that comes to mind though
Nigga turned it into a whole sport

A few times i jerk off in the garage but not now i do it in my room

Ok but wtf

After the act your willy often will be slimy and let out semen for a little while. Cant think of doing this not at home.

After the act your willy often will be slimy and let out semen for a little while. Cant think of doing this not at home.
you have a good point.

I prefer to do it at home for the most part. Just felt low inhib in other situations lol

Based tbh. I'm too high inhib to do that

wtf who jerks off in public?

ye i've done this, i think i've coomed in nearly anyplace possible

More like super low inhib incel trait