Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: im the only guy in my uni group chat that has no profile picture (out of ~100 people)

Jew Goy Lab Rat

Jew Goy Lab Rat

Gemcel
-
And the only guys i talk to are the ones with fuckin cat memes and anime for profile pictures. Literal 100% correlation

I too was a loser in college.

No social media is also a trucel trait.

it's ok not to post your pictures anywhere if you're ugly or just dissatisfied with your appearance

I was too weird for the outcasts when I was in uni

I was too weird for the outcasts when I was in uni
Likewise, and i bailed as soon as possible.
The thrill of skipping zog classes was uniquely satisfying. I was actually leeeaaarrrrning! Alone of course, making those important questions and being curious about it, but it took time go come into a realization.

I was never meant to "function" in this decadent prison planet, not-one-bit.

My only social interaction is blackpill sphere. ( wizchan also sucks now )
Wizchan is very cucked. They are incels in denial, yet they shit on self-proclaimed incels.

Wizchan is very cucked. They are incels in denial, yet they shit on self-proclaimed incels.
They call them "crabs". It´s fucking ridiculous, the amounts of copium on there is through the roof.
Just the same as those who think it´s "fashionable" being a loner in this constant state of deprivation without ZERO, NULL, NADA emotional consolation.

That to me, is insulting.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back