Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR [INCEL-TRAIT]: I Say the Truth No One Wants to Admit

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
After eating out all week, want to know the truth about food.

Restuarants are fucking shit, fancy food is shit, expensive food is shit. They put a bunch of nasty spices on it and mix it with stuff. Your steak is touching your fries which is touching your vegetables, it's gross.

Italian food is gross, french food is gross, it's vomit inducing. All of that shit is gross, they have multiple different foods touching and mixing.

When I make a steak at home it's touching nothing, all on different plates, different forks and knives for everything, nothing touches anything.

I'm sick and tired of normies pretending restaurants and eating out are better than home, I'm now going to LDAR at home every meal.

You have a duty to smear your shit in toilets of restaurants that suck

how is that incel-related

After eating out all week, want to know the truth about food.

Restuarants are fucking shit, fancy food is shit, expensive food is shit. They put a bunch of nasty spices on it and mix it with stuff. Your steak is touching your fries which is touching your vegetables, it's gross.

Italian food is gross, french food is gross, it's vomit inducing. All of that shit is gross, they have multiple different foods touching and mixing.

When I make a steak at home it's touching nothing, all on different plates, different forks and knives for everything, nothing touches anything.

I'm sick and tired of normies pretending restaurants and eating out are better than home, I'm now going to LDAR at home every meal.
Restaurants are overpriced, water.

Haven’t ate at one of them in a while.

Over for don'tknowhowtocookcels. Everything i make turns out like shit

There is nothing wrong with restaurants and eating out boyo, ur just autistic af.
How tf do you manage a semi normal life? "Waging etc, when ur that fucked in the brain?

"Different foods touching each other" wtf are you talking about?!?! Usually only kids in kindergarden have weird af food habbits like that :lul: :lul: :lul:
They cant mix different foods on the plate sometimes and cant eat food with a certain color etc.

Because normies eat shit food just to fit in with norm culture, incels are immune from this.
I eat healthy all the week, in the weekends I eat shit food like McDonald's as a cope mechanism.

do you have autism or ocd?

There is nothing wrong with restaurants and eating out boyo, ur just autistic af.
How tf do you manage a semi normal life? "Waging etc, when ur that fucked in the brain?

"Different foods touching each other" wtf are you talking about?!?! Usually only kids in kindergarden have weird af food habbits like that :lul: :lul: :lul:
They cant mix different foods on the plate sometimes and cant eat food with a certain color etc.
I guess Alan Turing was fucked in the brain then, he could't have his food touching

do you have autism or ocd?
Wait is not wanting your food touching each other a sperg trait ?? :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: WTF I swear to god if this is how I learn im an autist...

That's why fastfoodmaxxing is based

Nobody cares , stop bitching

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back