Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait. I quit McDonald's 45 minutes after starting.

I said I was going to bathroom.

Walked straight out and never told anybody why. Dang, that was a good day.
based:feelshaha:
Humans went from backbreaking labor in the fields their entire lives to quitting a job in 30 minutes because they don't like the feel of disposable gloves lmao.
Accelerate harder.
stfu that sounds fucking annoying :feelsUgh:

Should have spitted inside every female ordered meal

Lol @ the "diversity". Warehouses are 90% men. I worked at some shit little factory for 2 weeks work experience when I was 15. The worst 2 weeks of my life. Mindless, repetitive, soul-destroying work. The stench of rubber made me want to vomit. I don't know how anyone wage slaves full time. I've only ever done it part time, 12-20 hours per week, which is about tolerable. I've worked nights in a supermarket for a month, mostly with no supervision so I could fuck about most of the time, and that was harsh enough. And this was when I was young and had enthusiasm for life. I couldn't do it now.

Never wage slave. Cut your costs down so you only have to do it part time, but mostly find your own way of making money and being your own boss. Or pursue a passion and live like a hobo.
True words. Been working at a distribution warehouse for six months and am quiting today. Wtf is the point of working hard to fund an existance I hate? Not like im gonna have time/energy to cope properly working full-time anyway.

I knew it would be awful. But I figured I could handle frying burgers. Or possibly the drive thru chump that fuarqs up your order.

Actually, I got assigned to cook meat from frozen packages and keep the cooks stocked in little sliding trays. Surprisingly, no meat gets fried normally.....it gets thrown on double sided heated plates.

Problem is, EVERY time you switch meat, such as mcChicken, you gotta swap gloves out. Trash cans are overflowing with gloves lol.

Instantly I hated swapping out disposable gloves. They feel weird, and clammy, and you have to sorta inflate them. It's not a task any man can do over and over.

I'm guessing that longtime employees just ignore gloves altogether lol. I bet McDonald's prints out some propaganda that meat never gets touched by Incels. I bet even the manager doesn't use gloves, except to wipe his butt with your hamburger before he wipes it on his dick.

So..

I walked the hell out after less than an hour.

Went home and slept. I love to sleep.

Lulz. Just imagine the conversation in the kitchen.

HEY. The new guy worked 45 minutes, and now is taking a 35 minute dump.
I Come back to this shitfuel

So..

Went home and slept.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I knew it would be awful. But I figured I could handle frying burgers. Or possibly the drive thru chump that fuarqs up your order.

Actually, I got assigned to cook meat from frozen packages and keep the cooks stocked in little sliding trays. Surprisingly, no meat gets fried normally.....it gets thrown on double sided heated plates.

Problem is, EVERY time you switch meat, such as mcChicken, you gotta swap gloves out. Trash cans are overflowing with gloves lol.

Instantly I hated swapping out disposable gloves. They feel weird, and clammy, and you have to sorta inflate them. It's not a task any man can do over and over.

I'm guessing that longtime employees just ignore gloves altogether lol. I bet McDonald's prints out some propaganda that meat never gets touched by Incels. I bet even the manager doesn't use gloves, except to wipe his butt with your hamburger before he wipes it on his dick.

So..

Based. There's nothing more soul draining on this planet than wagecucking. Enjoy your NEET time bro.

revolt against wageslaving

Wish I could walk out my job... Quitting in around 4 months though

So..

Work sucks. I know.

hope you masturbated when you went home