Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait. I quit McDonald's 45 minutes after starting.

M

meatball

Banned
-
I knew it would be awful. But I figured I could handle frying burgers. Or possibly the drive thru chump that fuarqs up your order.

Actually, I got assigned to cook meat from frozen packages and keep the cooks stocked in little sliding trays. Surprisingly, no meat gets fried normally.....it gets thrown on double sided heated plates.

Problem is, EVERY time you switch meat, such as mcChicken, you gotta swap gloves out. Trash cans are overflowing with gloves lol.

Instantly I hated swapping out disposable gloves. They feel weird, and clammy, and you have to sorta inflate them. It's not a task any man can do over and over.

I'm guessing that longtime employees just ignore gloves altogether lol. I bet McDonald's prints out some propaganda that meat never gets touched by Incels. I bet even the manager doesn't use gloves, except to wipe his butt with your hamburger before he wipes it on his dick.

So..

I walked the hell out after less than an hour.

I said I was going to bathroom.

Walked straight out and never told anybody why. Dang, that was a good day.

Went home and slept. I love to sleep.

Lulz. Just imagine the conversation in the kitchen.

HEY. The new guy worked 45 minutes, and now is taking a 35 minute dump.

Last edited:
I knew it would be awful. But I figured I could handle frying burgers.

Actually, I got assigned to cook meat from frozen packages and keep the cooks stocked.

Problem is, EVERY time you switch meat, such as mcChicken, you gotta swap gloves out.

Instantly I hated swapping out disposable gloves.

I'm guessing that longtime employees just ignore gloves altogether lol.

So..

Walked straight out and never told anybody why.

Went home and slept.
Understandable, I think about walking off the job everyday myself, but of course I never do it. :feelsseriously:

[I wish that I was in a position where I could though.]

I'm going to be honest here, I would of probably stole a Big Mac out the door if it was me. Take a couple of ketchup packets and smear it all over the Ronald Mcdonald statue on my way out. :feelsdevil:

That must have felt good.

Understandable, I think about walking off the job everyday myself, but of course I never do it. :feelsseriously:

[I wish that I was in a position where I could though.]
Mogs me at having self control and giving a shit that you're not homeless.

Brutal. One of my high school teachers got fired from McDonald’s within a month. :feelshaha:

I knew it would be awful. But I figured I could handle frying burgers.

Actually, I got assigned to cook meat from frozen packages and keep the cooks stocked in little sliding trays.

Problem is, EVERY time you switch meat, such as mcChicken, you gotta swap gloves out.

Instantly I hated swapping out disposable gloves. They feel weird, and clammy, and you have to sorta inflate them.

I'm guessing that longtime employees just ignore gloves altogether lol. I bet McDonald's prints out some propaganda that meat never gets touched by Incels.

So..

Based , wagecucking is Like the Name implies , cucked

Try to get neetbux

Mogs me at having self control and giving a shit that you're not homeless.
I've been homeless for many years in the past, I know the struggle. If you're truly worried about the predicament just find another job tomorrow, there's a national labor shortage everywhere currently. Just lie and make shit up, somebody desperate will hire you in a few days guaranteed. :society:

Lmao I was gonna quit my fastfood job like a week after starting but it’s good money and i’m not in a position rn to neet

Lmao I was gonna quit my fastfood job like a week after starting but it’s good money and i’m not in a position rn to neet
I bet you're that guy at Wendy's caught taking a bath in the sink.

Good decision. Waging is trash.

If you have to spend your time getting stressed out wageslaving I'd at least want the check to be sort of worth it.

walked the hell out after less than an hour.

That's some giga based zero fuck giving shit.

Didn't they give you a phonecall to know where you went?
I'm going to be honest here, I would of probably stole a Big Mac out the door if it was me. Take a couple of ketchup packets and smear it all over the Ronald Mcdonald statue on my way out. :feelsdevil:

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

McDonald’s is slavery

Based and chad behaviour
I wish I were so brave

I knew it would be awful. But I figured I could handle frying burgers. Or possibly the drive thru chump that fuarqs up your order.

Actually, I got assigned to cook meat from frozen packages and keep the cooks stocked in little sliding trays. Surprisingly, no meat gets fried normally.....it gets thrown on double sided heated plates.

Problem is, EVERY time you switch meat, such as mcChicken, you gotta swap gloves out. Trash cans are overflowing with gloves lol.

Instantly I hated swapping out disposable gloves. They feel weird, and clammy, and you have to sorta inflate them. It's not a task any man can do over and over.

I'm guessing that longtime employees just ignore gloves altogether lol. I bet McDonald's prints out some propaganda that meat never gets touched by Incels. I bet even the manager doesn't use gloves, except to wipe his butt with your hamburger before he wipes it on his dick.

So..

I walked off my first job too , had a fight with a bully I wish I scared him with walking towards him, they holded me back from him though that should be good,I was not gonna attack him though just wanted to get him nervous

Images

Based.

When I did induction at a supermarket I was told that new workers often left for their dinner and never came back. It's more common than you'd think. Wage slavery is slavery. Learn to ewhore. Fuck being a corporate simp.

Based.

When I did induction at a supermarket I was told that new workers often left for their dinner and never came back. It's more common than you'd think. Wage slavery is slavery. Learn to ewhore. Fuck being a corporate simp.
Lol. This brings up an interesting point.

Ever work at a factory? They say you're on a TEAM.

I'm NOT on a team muffgugggas.

I'm an employee, nothing more.
D943 186 401 1200

Lol. This brings up an interesting point.

Ever work at a factory? They say you're on a TEAM.

I'm NOT on a team muffgugggas.

I'm an employee, nothing more.View attachment 449471
Lol @ the "diversity". Warehouses are 90% men. I worked at some shit little factory for 2 weeks work experience when I was 15. The worst 2 weeks of my life. Mindless, repetitive, soul-destroying work. The stench of rubber made me want to vomit. I don't know how anyone wage slaves full time. I've only ever done it part time, 12-20 hours per week, which is about tolerable. I've worked nights in a supermarket for a month, mostly with no supervision so I could fuck about most of the time, and that was harsh enough. And this was when I was young and had enthusiasm for life. I couldn't do it now.

Never wage slave. Cut your costs down so you only have to do it part time, but mostly find your own way of making money and being your own boss. Or pursue a passion and live like a hobo.

Lol @ the "diversity". Warehouses are 90% men. I worked at some shit little factory for 2 weeks work experience when I was 15. The worst 2 weeks of my life. Mindless, repetitive, soul-destroying work. The stench of rubber made me want to vomit. I don't know how anyone wage slaves full time. I've only ever done it part time, 12-20 hours per week, which is about tolerable. I've worked nights in a supermarket for a month, mostly with no supervision so I could fuck about most of the time, and that was harsh enough. And this was when I was young and had enthusiasm for life. I couldn't do it now.

Never wage slave. Cut your costs down so you only have to do it part time, but mostly find your own way of making money and being your own boss. Or pursue a passion and live like a hobo.
High iq.

Earn money on your own terms.

And live on about 1000 a month max.

Thus, even if you have to slave, you can survive on 20 hours

Lol Mcfonalds, the most iconic wage cuck job. The worst thing is when you have to wage cuck with foids and having to hear them talk about their boyfriends

Worked at a warehouse 2 years ago for a bout half an hour before going to the bathroom and leaving, still got paid for the 8 hours though

McDonalds is the physical manifestation of depression and a dull life.

I'd rather be a hobo than working another minute in my life. Hail the NEET lifestyle. They don't want to see us, let's go and pay me to stay at home.

(Plus I won't get killed if another Incel goes ER outside :feelshaha: )

McDonalds is the physical manifestation of depression and a dull life.
Here's the thing.

Why would they put a new employee on the most mind numbing task right off the bat?

Changing gloves and slapping meat onto plates, while watching a timer.

It fucking guaranteed to drive me out of there instantly.

Ironically, McDonalds lures in old boomers to work the counter and.....socialize....

Can you imagine a 70 year old boomer in the back changing gloves every 30 seconds?

Michael Myers working at McDonald's.

I’m sorry this didn’t work out for you meatball as I truly would have loved to be served up a delicious McNEET burger at my local McNiggers by a fellow brocel.:cryfeels:

why would you want work on mcdonalds?

i dont get it

So..

What was the pay? That seems like hell, especially if it was US minimum wage. I worked in a factory before doing annoying finger work like that. Warehouse work is much better manual labor.

I worked at some shit little factory for 2 weeks work experience when I was 15. The worst 2 weeks of my life. Mindless, repetitive, soul-destroying work.
True. Factories are boring, monotonous work. I even did "finger work" where it's 8 hours of standing on a line sorting small items. Brutal.
Warehouses are way better.
Lol @ the "diversity". Warehouses are 90% men.
Yeah. I even only work evening shift, makes it 97% men as opposed to like 80% at day.
I've only ever done it part time, 12-20 hours per week, which is about tolerable.
Same. 18 hours these days. Way more bearable. I only feel like I visit work, lol. Lots of free time and still make plenty more than I need.
Never wage slave. Cut your costs down so you only have to do it part time
If any single guy in 2021 isn't doing this + part time, where is their brain? You need to strategize.

Working fast food was pure hell. Yes indeed it was.

hospitality has a high staff turnover rate because the work is shit, im trapped in a shitty kitchen porter job until i can get something in data entry or admin.

McD's sux. Should have worked at WENDY'S instead

There's no "me" in team!
Lol.

Seriously.

So....some dipshits on the "team" make 9 dollars.

And some 25 dollars.

Sounds more like a communist politburo party.

Employee or wageslave, same thing. As soon as you clock in you're somebody's monkey or meat puppet for the hours you're working. They utilize the word employee because it sounds so much better than wageslave, like putting dressing on a turd calling it Fondue.
Working any kind of food or restaurant industry is pure hell, before my newest job I was a restaurant line cook for six years at minimum wage. Couldn't even afford to buy the food as an employee working there with our wages, so we cooking staff would steal the food weekly. Probably ate eight thousand dollars worth of food there the six years working on site, zero fucks given.

Last edited:
@meatball

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    357.4 KB · Views: 34
I saw people that worked there for 10 years + imagine that shit must be torture ngl

Humans went from backbreaking labor in the fields their entire lives to quitting a job in 30 minutes because they don't like the feel of disposable gloves lmao.
Accelerate harder.

Did you get to keep the uniform? You could wear it one day, pretend to go to the back area, get some burgers for free and no one would be the wiser :feelsLSD: