Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: Hiding extreme sadness behind anger and jokes

• Thread starter Deleted member 21504
  • Start date
Deleted member 21504

Deleted member 21504

Welcome to 2019, try not to kill yourself.
-
I cried A LOT whilst trying 2 sleep yesterday. I was bombarded with memories of foids and romantic fantasies.

I should really get on with the rope at this point. /s 4 legal reasons.

I cried A LOT whilst trying 2 sleep yesterday. I was bombarded with memories of foids and romantic fantasies.

I should really get on with the rope at this point. /s 4 legal reasons.

I hide my extreme sadness with fapperface

I hide my sadness by trolling people online.

Just put on a happy face
Joker movie trailer gq 1

More like cuck trait

More like cuck trait
Bro, y u gotta step to me when I'm sad? Anyway, I'm always up for explosive bursts of anger online. Let me rev it up...

MOTHERFUCKER SAY IT TO MY FUCKING FACE, HOW MUCH U WEIGH LITTLE BITCH? PRISON WOULD BE AN UPGRADE 4 ME, STEP TO ME IRL YOU FUCKING PUSSY.

Incels jokes are usually very bad.

I can't even recall the amount of times I've cried before going to sleep, must be in the hundreds, no lie. For some reason the negative thoughts always come at night.

I can't sleep without a boozy nightcap. This is why you add Disaronno or Kahlua to your hot chocolate on a cold night.

I always make jokes about being molested as a kid and my depression because nobody takes the molestation and depression of young males serious.

Yikes bro, how u holding up now?

I mean it’s good I guess tbh. I try to make jokes about it to cope but I sleep wth my blanket over my head because if I sleep with it not over my head and close my eyes I get a flashback of that or being abused by my parents

I mean it’s good I guess tbh. I try to make jokes about it to cope but I sleep wth my blanket over my head because if I sleep with it not over my head and close my eyes I get a flashback of that or being abused by my parents
Wow, that's horrible. And u don't have a cute, virgin looksmatch gf to cuddle u at night and comfort u and give the succ.

Fucking brutal, bro. U champion 4 even surviving one day man.

Wow, that's horrible. And u don't have a cute, virgin looksmatch gf to cuddle u at night and comfort u and give the succ.

Fucking brutal, bro. U champion 4 even surviving one day man.

meh, theres ppl in far worser situations than me.

I can't even recall the amount of times I've cried before going to sleep, must be in the hundreds, no lie. For some reason the negative thoughts always come at night.

The negative thoughts come every minute of every day

Yeah, sometimes my sadness turns into anger, but sadness is the "default emotion".

I don't joke because I don't talk with anyone

I was a huge joker, but it legitimately made me happy :soy: to make people laugh. I also felt validated. I would sometimes distract myself with comedy, but I don't fit the depressed comedian archetype.

I just make up jokes to myself and then laugh at them in private. If I made a joke in public, most normies would either just stare blankly or even think I was a bigot. As a result, most normies think I am boring, cold, serious, etc.

I used to joke a lot more in high school but I went to an all boys school so it was more acceptable to say dark, racist, homophobic and sexist stuff then.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back