Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: having every male and female hate you

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
This shit fucking sucks. Eveytime I try to say something to normies it's either they want me dead or skinned alive and I mostly be quiet. Every fucking time. I accepted being a virgin, autist, low IQ. But I can't even have friends. What is this life. Why was I born and who thought it was a good idea to not kick humanitys ass? All I want is respect for 5 secs:feelsohh:. But then again I'll keep living just to make them seethe:shock::feelsLSD: my resolve is too keep moving forward

Only people that treat me like a human are old people

You can’t be quiet either then people think you’re weird or that you hate them since you’re not speaking and so they’ll start hating you even more

You got me. I woke up thinking about how sad my life is. The pandemic destroyed my social life. I had a few friends before the pandemic, but I lost my old friends, my old job, my family stopped talking to me - everything went downhill for me socially in 2020.

I'm 30 now, and I haven't even kissed a foid, roping seems certain. :feelsrope:

Same here, even those conversations are rare. You reminded me of a time I went ice skating alone, and this old guy started talking to me, and giving me tips on my skating. :feelskek:

Yeah, people stay away from me because I'm low iq and incompetent

Same here, even those conversations are rare. You reminded me of a time I went ice skating alone, and this old guy started talking to me, and giving me tips on my skating. :feelskek:
I think we trigger some parental mode in old people because we are often manchilds. Old people talk to me sometimes on bus stops.

They come to you because they're from a product of an old time back when there was less degeneracy

You can’t be quiet either then people think you’re weird or that you hate them since you’re not speaking and so they’ll start hating you even more
But if I speak they hate me if I don't they hate me.

I think we trigger some parental mode in old people because we are often manchilds. Old people talk to me sometimes on bus stops.
Agreed.

You got me. I woke up thinking about how sad my life is. The pandemic destroyed my social life. I had a few friends before the pandemic, but I lost my old friends, my old job, my family stopped talking to me - everything went downhill for me socially in 2020.

Everything socially went to the shitter in 2020 it's like as if people just evolved to be more shitter people. Prolly because internet

Life is shit.:feelscry:

This shit fucking sucks. Eveytime I try to say something to normies it's either they want me dead or skinned alive and I mostly be quiet. Every fucking time. I accepted being a virgin, autist, low IQ. But I can't even have friends. What is this life. Why was I born and who thought it was a good idea to not kick humanitys ass? All I want is respect for 5 secs:feelsohh:. But then again I'll keep living just to make them seethe:shock::feelsLSD: my resolve is too keep moving forward
Yep same ,everyone hates me

Men don’t seem to hate me, although women always look at me with a disgusted look on their face.

Devastating blackpill