Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel Trait: Having an ugly, hideous, and grotesquely large nose.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
I have some native american genes in me. So because of that, I have a large nigga nose. And my skin is white or fair as well, due to me having mostly European dna, so the large nose looks so off putting and disgusting. That combined with my recessed jawline, red rashes all over my face, and these fucking ugly eye bags or circles under my eyes make me look like a fucking frankestien of nature. Anyone else here with a grotesque and ugly nose?

( I know my post is retarded. Im a retard, so i’m obviously inclined to post dumb shit like this).

My nose is freakishly big and oddly shaped. Ppl made fun of it in school.

My nose is freakishly big and oddly shaped. Ppl made fun of it in school.
Damn, same shit here. I used to be bullied for that among also being mental and ugly overall. What ethnicity are you? My big nose is big due to being part ethnic

I feel you, man.

Fully white, in theory, but Italy is very close to Africa so who knows...
Damn. Im part italian myself, but the italian side of my family is from Northen Italy (not Sicily).

Here. I'm a white guy who got a fat bulbous nose passed on from grandma that doesn't match my face at all. I'm short too so that makes it worse because I can't hide it behind masculinity. What pisses me off the most is that my sibling got a perfectly straight thin nose from the dad's side, and so it happens I was just dealt a shit hand by the lottery for laughs.

I spent over $8K on rhinoplasty (live in US) and made the tip thinner somewhat, but it still looks bad. One reason to travel to SEA besides hookers is to take advantage of their cheap surgeons.

Here. I'm a white guy who got a fat bulbous nose passed on from grandma that doesn't match my face at all. I'm short too so that makes it worse because I can't hide it behind masculinity. What pisses me off the most is that my sibling got a perfectly straight thin nose from the dad's side, and so it happens I was just dealt a shit hand by the lottery for laughs.
I spent over $8K on rhinoplasty (live in US) and made the tip thinner somewhat, but it still looks bad. One reason to travel to SEA besides hookers is to take advantage of their cheap surgeons.
Straight brutality bro, I feel for you. I wonder how pure white people even get large noses. Isnt that a non white trait?

And you know that you lost the genetic lottery when you have to spend 8k just to make yourself look a bit less hideous. God Bless whoever lost the genetic lottery. I would probably consider surgery myself, but Im too poor to do so. Im just going to die alone ugly.

I've got a fat gook nose unfortunately.

Damn. Im part italian myself, but the italian side of my family is from Northen Italy (not Sicily).
My dad's from the Alps (French and Swiss border), my mom from Sicily, that's quite a lot of genetic recombination there.

My nose has that bend in it in the middle

I've got a fat gook nose unfortunately.
Its crazy how much one facial feature can fuck up one persons facial appeal. Now, imagine being everyone ( including me and you) on this forum who has MULTIPLE unappealing facial characteristics. It never began for any of us.
My dad's from the Alps (French and Swiss border), my mom from Sicily, that's quite a lot of genetic recombination there.
Huh, Interesting. My Italian side is from the North, so I doubt that I have any north Africa in me.

Straight brutality bro, I feel for you. I wonder how pure white people even get large noses. Isnt that a non white trait?

And you know that you lost the genetic lottery when you have to spend 8k just to make yourself look a bit less hideous. God Bless whoever lost the genetic lottery. I would probably consider surgery myself, but Im too poor to do so. Im just going to die alone ugly.

There are always some random shit genes flowing somewhere for the poor soul to inherit. Every other white dude around me has a thin nose, and those who don't are usually tall so it helps to blend in and hide it. Then there are short and ugly degenerates like me who collect all the rejected leftovers that other didn't want. Thanks mother nature!

I was poor too when I had my surgery 7 years ago and had to take out a loan. I was just sick and tired of looking at the mirror every day to give a fuck, either that or I was ready to rope. Joining the military helped me to pay it off, but I wish the results were better. I hope you'll be able to find a similar opportunity in your case.

like this?

There are always some random shit genes flowing somewhere for the poor soul to inherit. Every other white dude around me has a thin nose, and those who don't are usually tall so it helps to blend in and hide it. Then there are short and ugly degenerates like me who collect all the rejected leftovers that other didn't want. Thanks mother nature!
I was poor too when I had my surgery 7 years ago and had to take out a loan. I was just sick and tired of looking at the mirror every day to give a fuck, either that or I was ready to rope. Joining the military helped me to pay it off, but I wish the results were better. I hope you'll be able to find a similar opportunity in your case.
Thanks, brocel!

no I'm not black or Jewish.

Nose size has a lot to do with race

RageFuel Incel Trait: Having an ugly, hideous, and grotesquely large nose.​

I am Black so.. It was over the moment I was conceived in the womb.

Can confirm, I have a pig nose and worse I am a shitskin.

Yeah my nose is huge and i mean HUGE. Probably because my mom is czech and she has huge nose too

can relate, a foid once told me i looked like a flamingo

I have a gook+slav nose

a lot of whites have ugly big kike noses, it all depends on what white phenotype you get.

My nose is a lot worse

Shabani

Relevant avatar. Clearly, you can smoke a cigarette in the rain.