Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate having so much body hair. It makes me feel like a monkey

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I fucking hate having so much bodyhair all over my goddamn body. Its brings nothing but problems: it makes your body look ugly, you sweat more etc.

I used to cope with muh masculinity because in high school class i was the guy 3rd hairiest guy in the class. Its nothing but male gaze cope. All this body hair makes me feel like a monkey and not like a human. I guess i get to experience 1% of the self hatred @Rabbi Schneerson and other selfhating blackcels go through.

You're lucky for being high T. I have borderline 0 body hair.

You're lucky for being high T. I have borderline 0 body hair.
I inherited it from my dad and i can tell you that this bitch nigga is everything but high T

Yeah and it gets everywhere. I'll have chest hair get stuck in a shirt and sting when it gets pulled out.
Nobody likes hairy men.

These "faggots" can get more pussy in one night than we can in our entire life

It's just prediction.

Be monke! Good! Warm at night! Banana omnomnom.

Be proud of it. It's a masculine trait.

Muh masculinity is cope
Masculinity is what makes a man a Chad without it you're just a kid called Eugene with a recessed chin and who wears glasses.

Masculinity is what makes a man a Chad without it you're just a kid called Eugene with a recessed chin and who wears glasses.
Yeah no masculinity for my height

I only have pubes and pitts. Maybe you should go to a sexy body waxing parlor and ask for a happy ending?

I fucking hate having so much bodyhair all over my goddamn body. Its brings nothing but problems: it makes your body look ugly, you sweat more etc.

I used to cope with muh masculinity because in high school class i was the guy 3rd hairiest guy in the class. Its nothing but male gaze cope. All this body hair makes me feel like a monkey and not like a human. I guess i get to experience 1% of the self hatred @Rabbi Schneerson and other selfhating blackcels go through.
Have little on my face, often shave because else i look like a pedo, pedostache + feminine face is a vomitfuel combo.

I only have pubes and pitts. Maybe you should go to a sexy body waxing parlor and ask for a happy ending?

I dont know if they offer happy ending in Germany

True. There is a reason most male models have little to no body hair
:blackpill:
These "faggots" can get more pussy in one night than we can in our entire life
Shows just how twisted this world is.

But yeah, I can relate: I’m quite hairy also, I get it from my Scottish-Irish(American) dad, who is quite hairy: I used to cope with “muh high T!” “muh masculine” like you did, but then I realized how many guys in College got attention who were those hairless “prettyboy” types, and the hairy guys who did were Chadlite athletes/Fratfaggots.

Most women do not care but only if the guy looks good in the face.
If your white that is.