Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel thread: you have a long thin crooked nose/ people say straight in your face that you are ugly

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
My nose is long, thin, crooked nose. I think I've told you before that women told me straight to my face that I was really ugly. Men also made fun of me and said I was ugly. I once had to work with a Kurdish girl who asked if I had always been so ugly. She also told me straight to my face that I had bad breath. People have never been ashamed to say it to my face. I think I've told you before that women told me straight to my face that I was really ugly. Men also made fun of me and said I was ugly. I once had to work with a Kurdish girl who asked if I had always been so ugly. She also told me straight to my face that I had bad breath. People have never been ashamed to say it to my face. In sports, girls once made fun of my crooked back and asked if I had a hunchback. I also have no sense of balance and my running is very bad. My legs always go outwards when I run. poor coordination

My nose is long, thin, crooked nose. I think I've told you before that women told me straight to my face that I was really ugly. Men also made fun of me and said I was ugly. I once had to work with a Kurdish girl who asked if I had always been so ugly. She also told me straight to my face that I had bad breath. People have never been ashamed to say it to my face. I think I've told you before that women told me straight to my face that I was really ugly. Men also made fun of me and said I was ugly. I once had to work with a Kurdish girl who asked if I had always been so ugly. She also told me straight to my face that I had bad breath. People have never been ashamed to say it to my face. In sports, girls once made fun of my crooked back and asked if I had a hunchback. I also have no sense of balance and my running is very bad. My legs always go outwards when I run. poor coordination
jews.is

ramsnase-marmorstatue-bleibt-riesige-statue-des-roman-emperor-constantine-in-den-kapitolinischen-museen-rom-italien-f5g82a.jpg
Roman-nose.jpg.webp

I have a very big and crooked nose so that is how foids or people in general describe me: the one with a crooked nose..

I have a fat looking eagle beak shaped nose and have had negative comments.

I hope you're mexican otherwise you should buy a rope asap
The immigrants are his height amongst Germans he's a "manlet" it's a harsh world.

i knew a guy from my school who had that kinda nose He was a jestermaxxer and whined to my brocel about how most of his “friends” don’t speak to him after school. Also he didn’t really like me much He would sometimes shove me on “accident”. Also he got rejected and mistreated when joining a sport and i heard a stacey and a normie talk shit about him and the stacey said he looked autistic but behind his back. He had plenty of friends tho including a beckie who was popular also he denies the black pill but i can see it coming to him soon

Last edited:
i knew a guy from my school who had that kinda nose He was a jestermaxxer and whined to my brocel about how most of his “friends” don’t speak to him after school. Also he didn’t really like me much He would sometimes shove me on “accident”. Also he got rejected and mistreated when joining a sport and i heard a stacey and a normie talk shit about him and the stacey said he looked autistic but behind his back. He had plenty of friends tho including a beckie who was popular also he denies the black pill but i can see it coming to him soon
maybe it was me

Foids treat me like an animal instead because I'm disabled