Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Hating rap and hip-hop

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
These type of songs are low IQ manufactured bullshit. They consist of a 3 second beat that repeats over and over again with low IQ barely understandable dumb lyrics. Normies love these type of songs as it fits with their low IQ brain and consoomist urges. They want to listen to songs about drugs, money, stealing, shooting niggers and fucking hoes because they think that's who they are; invincible badasses. But in reality, they're just braindead consoomers. They think they're fighting society and mainstream media with their gangster shit but all they're doing is supporting that very system jfl.

Last edited:
duh fuk chu say bout rap nigga ill beat yo azz

Nigga U Dont Know What Real Music Is ‼️

gorilla-headphones.png

Huh? I couldn't hear you

i hate rapers tbh

nigger music is for sub humans

Agreed. From all rap I've ever heard in my life I only liked a handful of them.
Metal mogs the hell out of these nigger genres tbh

booga booga reference

Truecel trait: listening to nasheeds.

don't care about lyrics but if the beat is hard i will like it xDDD

Jfl, I used to rap, I'd even say I was a decent rapper. I never rapped about braindead consoomerism shit, I usually rapped about the occult and nihilism. But now I can't stand rap, the idiocy in it makes me sick, you described a lot of the reasons I quit rapping. Now I have formed a one man black metal band, and I'm recording my first EP.

I see no lies. The jungle beats are low IQ garbage for low IQ normans.

These type of songs are low IQ manufactured bullshit. They consist of a 3 second beat that repeats over and over again with low IQ barely understandable dumb lyrics. Normies love these type of songs as it fits with their low IQ brain and consoomist urges. They want to listen to songs about drugs, money, stealing, shooting niggers and fucking hoes because they think that's who they are; invincible badasses. But in reality, they're just braindead consoomers. They think they're fighting society and mainstream media with their gangster shit but all they're doing is supporting that very system jfl.
I hate what rap has become

I dont mind it if it doesnt include talking about fucking pussy

A trait of anyone with a brain*