Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel incel trait: getting 'eeeewwwed' at

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
Fakecel, if you didn't get 'eeewwed' at least once in your life.

Cuck tears always says to ignore stupid irresponsible teenagers, but yesterday 2 foids, age 25 - 30, said 'eeewww' when I passed them alone in the park. :feelsrope:

Women do not change as they age. They do not become more caring, nice or compassionate. All women, despite their age, education, upbringing, social class, ethnicity HATE incels and want them dead. AWALT frens.

holy fuck this happens alot for me. Reason I don't and haven't gone outside in 2-3 weeks

Sometimes girls don't show their distaste audibly and instead show in through body gestures. In my case, women have always treated me as if I'm non existent

Happened few times one of which was the only time a girl kissed me. Of course it was a challenge given to her by my chad friends who were playing spin the bottle. The girl immediately said ewww and went to brush her teeth while everyone was laughing.

I have been getting 'eeeewwed' at so many times I lost count

Most were either during high school from underage girls or in clubs by drunk college girls

At this point I take every sign of disgust towards me as a badge of honour. I know I am repulsive to girls so let them act accordingly.

Happened to me in the past, but now I Just leave my room to wageslave

Happened to me, yes

Have the final solution ready
full

I'd say that's a truecel trait.

This has happened to me twice

This didnt happen to a lot of fakecels on this forum. Which is why they have no qualms about approaching.

Cuck tears always says to ignore stupid irresponsible teenagers, but yesterday 2 foids, age 25 - 30, said 'eeewww' when I passed them alone in the park. :feelsrope:

Women do not change as they age. They do not become more caring, nice or compassionate. All women, despite their age, education, upbringing, social class, ethnicity HATE incels and want them dead. AWALT frens.

once at college a fellow student who was doing the same ICT course as me introduced his girlfriend to me and I said "Hi". For no reason, she just laughed in my face. I should have SLAPPED a HOE but I was 18 and too high inhib back then and not as blackpilled.

A few years later in 2012 when I was going to UNI there were a couple of JB foids on a bus talking about men and one of them said "what about him" when I got on and the other was just like "he just looks really DIRTY".

I didn't know they were talking about me but I'm pretty sure they were.

I think there should be a day where men can go around attacking women without consequence from the law like in the movie "The Purge". If I got into power that's something I would implement. It would allow men to deal with all the pent up frustration and actually provide a better and healthier society with less violence.

I think some ground rules would have to be established, like you aren't allowed to murder them or attack in groups, but you can kick, punch and pull their hair.

Last edited:
once at college a fellow student who was doing the same ICT course as me introduced his girlfriend to me and I said "Hi". For no reason, she just laughed in my face. I should have SLAPPED a HOE but I was 18 and too high inhib back then and not as blackpilled.

A few years later in 2012 when I was going to UNI there were a couple of JB foids on a bus talking about men and one of them said "what about him" when I got on and the other was just like "he just looks really DIRTY".

I didn't know they were talking about me but I'm pretty sure they were.

I think there should be a day where men can go around attacking women without consequence from the law like in the movie "The Purge". If I got into power that's something I would implement. It would allow men to deal with all the pent up frustration and actually provide a better and healthier society with less violence.

I think some ground rules would have to be established, like you aren't allowed to murder them or attack in groups, but you can kick, punch and pull their hair.
Sounds good, but it will never be allowed in our CUCK society, especially in all growing feminism

holy fuck this happens alot for me. Reason I don't and haven't gone outside in 2-3 weeks
I think this is a larp.if the foids were below 15 I believe you, but otherwise grown foids won't do this, they are too conditioned to how badly they will be viewed if they do it.
If anything they probably ewwwed at some shit they were looking at on their phone, and u assumed it was about u

It's happened to us all...

I think this is a larp.if the foids were below 15 I believe you, but otherwise grown foids won't do this, they are too conditioned to how badly they will be viewed if they do it.
If anything they probably ewwwed at some shit they were looking at on their phone, and u assumed it was about u
Cope. Obviously they have to be alone/with other foids but they will. You're just not ugly enough, but walk next to foids alone with nobody there to defend you. They will laugh and "ewww" you.

I wish it was fren, but we were ALONE so no one could judge them.

It's over OP :cryfeels:.

If you were alone, why didn't you unleash your violent manlet rage upon them?

Amazingly, I only recall three incidences of urinals going "ewwww" as I walked past. Once in college, once in a mall, and once while going on a long walk in the city.

Women stop maturing mentally or emotionally once they hit puberty.
Sometimes girls don't show their distaste audibly and instead show in through body gestures. In my case, women have always treated me as if I'm non existent

The main Incel trait is being invisible 99% of the time. The 1% is the EEEEWWE

Foids lower inhib when with groups of foid friends and/or alcohol. Normally they just ignore you.

Foids lower inhib when with groups of foid friends and/or alcohol. Normally they just ignore you.

I would ignore that fakecel larper who obviously cannot relate to the incel experience, as he reports having holes approach him out in public.

Happens to me about 4 or 5 times a year. Only reason it isn't more is that I don't go out much.

I never got eeeww’d but I’ve had the disgusted stares.

I get that or wierd looks. I often get ignored when I'm in a group with females.
When the teacher puts me in a group, the other students in the group look disapointed. :feelsrope:

Yes it's a rite of passage

Yes happened to me

Happened few times one of which was the only time a girl kissed me. Of course it was a challenge given to her by my chad friends who were playing spin the bottle. The girl immediately said ewww and went to brush her teeth while everyone was laughing.
i would of smacked her and then punched or kicked the people laughing and said what the fuck you wanna laugh at my misery huh cunts... given them hell
pretty much... the only time females look at me its either to scowl, laugh or give some unsavory reaction. I was walking up town last week and passed some female walking with her nan and a carriage and they stopped in front of a shop window and after I walked past the female loudly said 'ew what a creep' after I got a couple of meters ahead. I turned around and stared her in the eye for a couple of seconds and said WHy the hell did you call me that?? she said it wasnt you.. i said yeah right... there was no other guys around.

these bitches dont expect you to do or say anything. they think youre some weak beta who fits your appearance. DO NOT let them get away with it or they will think its ok to bring guys down and get away feeling smug about it. Don't put up with it. Abuse anyone who goes eww at you or calls you a creep for no reason. Theres no need for it, they are just shit people. guys dont make a point of calling out an ugly female... as incel they say you have a bad personality and your misogyny is unjust yet they act this way towards you... they bring it all upon themselves when we nut out

if they go out of their way to sayew to you say something like what the fuck you say to me bitch? if they laugh at you throw something at them or push them over. the only thing that stops someone laughing at you and starts taking you seriously is fear. fear that theyve fucked up and have to face some sort of consequence they cant get out of

Last edited:
yesterday 2 foids, age 25 - 30, said 'eeewww' when I passed them alone in the park. :feelsrope:
Did you at least call them cunts in return? That’s what I would have done.

Yup, many times.

10/10 would recommend, it helps to keep reminding about your value as a truecel.

Only once from a drunk woman in a nightclub I was forced to go to with friends. Sober women can never dare to say it to me.

we should pay chad to ew at foids as revenge

I got ewwed the one time I showed my dick and fapped on omegele, does that count?

I was "akheeeeeeeed" at, which is the North African version of ew

Even the foids in my family hate me. JFL