Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: finding things on the ground

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Incels find things on the ground, because that's where their eyes are. We walk not looking straight ahead with some kind of hope, or a straight purposeful direction in life. We look at the ground as we walk, out of the fear we might get caught and shamed for looking at people, and due to this, we are more prone to find spare change or dollars. Found money is like a really pathetic tip, given by God, for just living with our ugliness.

I can relate. I was walking by the side of the road the other day and found a coin. Major LifeFuel.

Over for groundcels

I always look on the ground tbh.

I don't like to pick money off the ground in public ngl, pretty dirty

One time I was looking on the ground defeated while walking into a liquor store and found a crumbled 5 dollar bill on the ground. It turned my frown upside down

I only pick up spare change if i see it's a different currency than euro. Last time i found a switzerland franken of 1992.

Incels find things on the ground, because that's where their eyes are. We walk not looking straight ahead with some kind of hope, or a straight purposeful direction in life. We look at the ground as we walk, out of the fear we might get caught and shamed for looking at people, and due to this, we are more prone to find spare change or dollars. Found money is like a really pathetic tip, given by God, for just living with our ugliness.
:incel: :incel: :incel: :incel:

I don't like to pick money off the ground in public ngl, pretty dirty
jfl if I see paper money I'm picking it up, I'm not freaking rich

I don't find things on the ground

Last week I found 500 pesos (26 US aprox) It was Lifefuel :panties:

I've never experienced walking ''normally'', always looking at the ground. It's not that bad since you don't have to look at people tbh.

I like to pick bugs up

Very true I people hate it when ugly people look at them.

I like finding stuff!

I have found all kinds of stuff. Even money!

I'm hoping to find a pistol some day! I've found knives...

I like finding stuff!

I have found all kinds of stuff. Even money!

I'm hoping to find a pistol some day! I've found knives...
I found two knives on the ground in my life

I found 2 euros once on the street

yes ive found a lot of stuff on the ground before, im also very observant too

Man I once found enough money on the ground on my way to school to get myself a nice pizza lunch.

How do you tell an introverted incel from an extroverted incel?
An extroverted incel looks at your shoes when he's talking to you.

How do you tell an introverted incel from an extroverted incel?
An extroverted incel looks at your shoes when he's talking to you.
Damn

I found a used up condom once

I found a used up condom once

That's another incel trait right there: finding condoms on the ground as the ultimate basis for sexual frustration. Not only did someone out there FUCK, but they had CONDOM SEX in PUBLIC. Threw the nutted rubber on a bush like dog shit.