Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: drinking cucumber-infused sparkling water

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
I like sparkling water because I think it's a better palate cleanser than still

But most normies like still so when I eat out with a normtard I get judged for ordering sparkling

Sparkling water is disgusting how can you drink that piss

sparkling water is just weird no matter the flavor imo. regular water is the best drink to ever exist

For some reason sparkling water burns my mouth when I drink it, its worse than spicy food for me

sparkling water is just weird no matter the flavor imo. regular water is the best drink to ever exist
Water is alot more refreshing for me than every drink. I've never cared much for soda tbh.

Incel trait i like to drink the liquid from pickle jar.

Mineral sparkling water is ok, nothing special.

Have you tried watermelon-flavored sparkling water? I really enjoy cranberry and grapefruit but watermelon is absolutely disgusting.
tea is my top choice when I get tired of water ngl. I only drink sparkling water when I'm too lazy to boil water

Have you tried watermelon-flavored sparkling water? I really enjoy cranberry and grapefruit but watermelon is absolutely disgusting.

tea is my top choice when I get tired of water ngl. I only drink sparkling water when I'm too lazy to boil water
Watermelon water sounds disgusting

More like yoga MILF trait

normie drinks piss