Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Conflating nihilism and blackpillism.

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
Accept blackpill science (hypergamy / lookism / biological determinism). Reject a self-defeatist, fatalist, and pessimist outlook on life.

W*men denied you love and s*x (but more importantly, love). Don't allow them to deny you anything else in life.

Love you, kings. Sinple really.

Accept blackpill science (hypergamy / lookism / biological determinism). Reject a self-defeatist, fatalist, and pessimist outlook on life.

W*men denied you love and s*x (but more importantly, love). Don't allow them to deny you anything else in life.

Hard to stay motivated though

Hard to stay motivated though

I can empathize with this. The deprivation of a normal relationship, or at the very least access to s*x, warps the minds.

I have extremely productive bursts of brilliance/creativity (e.g., writing my doctoral dissertation from front-to-back in two and a half weeks from draft stage to final revision to submission) and bled away months of my life laying in bed / staring at the ceiling unable to string a cogent/coherent thought together. It is unnatural to live without l*ve/s*x. Our brains are wired differently than people who have consistently or even infrequently experienced romance/sexuality. We fundamentally experience human existence in a radically different way.

It is not entirely unqualified for w*men to treat us as subhumans because we not fully human in that we have not experienced these things.

Last edited:
Maybe people conflate them because they adopt a nihilistic view soon after being blackpilled.

I think you are ironically conflating nihilism with defeatism, something most people do

I consider myself a nihilist and I despise defeatist rhetoric (which you see all over this forum)

Nihilism - "The rejection of all religious and moral principles, in the belief that life is meaningless"

Accepting that life is meaningless doesn't mean - "well you have to give up on everything and do nothing"

Nihilism is an observation of reality not a decree of defeatist life choices

Whether life has meaning or not food still tastes good, sleep still feels refreshing, sex still feels amazing, entertainment is still entertaining, etc, etc, meaning isn't required to enjoy life

I think that is the root lie that makes people conflate nihilism and defeatism, the lie that meaning is required to enjoy life, it isn't, all one needs for an enjoyable life, is to have a relatively constant supply of their brain's reward system doing what it does best, that's all, since what causes the reward system to function is you keeping yourself safe and satisfied

You can be blackpilled without being nihilistic

I think this is false, If you aren't a nihilist you aren't truly black pilled

You'll always have some emotional blind spot that makes you just like any other NPC, a blind spot that will limit your perception and the choices you'd make in life

The most obvious example, morality

Nihilists reject the concept of morality, while the average person always accepts modern moral conventions and asserts them to be absolutes

Yet if they were born in a different era they'd have different morals that their "modern selves" would consider immoral, and they can't seem to comprehend that contradiction. That's their blind spot, that's the blind spot of not being a nihilist, you can't truly be objective, everybody thinks that their personal moral code is "true morality", its nothing but egotistical nonsense

Last edited: