Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: brutally rejected by everyone throughout life, especially women

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
[UWSL]rejected, ignored, humiliated, despised, mocked, bullied, intimidated... [UWSL]No matter where I was ... where I was ... at a party, at the university, at a job, in a course, in some activity ... even the workers in the shopping centers look at me with disgust and contempt ... it's so and so brutal, it's indescribable[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:[/UWSL][/UWSL]

I've learned to ignore women and pretend they don't exist :feelsmage:

why are you defining me :feelsrope::feelsrope:

[UWSL]rejected, ignored, humiliated, despised, mocked, bullied, intimidated... [UWSL]No matter where I was ... where I was ... at a party, at the university, at a job, in a course, in some activity ... even the workers in the shopping centers look at me with disgust and contempt ... it's so and so brutal, it's indescribable[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:[/UWSL][/UWSL]
why are you defining me :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Same here. No one respects me. But it's only temporary. This clownworld needs to be punished.

I haven't had an actual friend in seven years. Coping would be alot easier if I had friends, but I too sociall inept to make any. I'm forced to bare the weight of being undesirable everytime I step outside.

I feel you dude, literal exact same thing happens to me. I'm so ugly, I've have children come up to me and tell me I'm ugly. I just wish it wasn't like this for any of us.

Everyone is respected, you may not realize it.

I haven't had an actual friend in seven years. Coping would be alot easier if I had friends, but I too sociall inept to make any. I'm forced to bare the weight of being undesirable everytime I step outside.

I feel you dude, literal exact same thing happens to me. I'm so ugly, I've have children come up to me and tell me I'm ugly. I just wish it wasn't like this for any of us.
fuck me too... children com up to me and tell me I'm ugly...

how old are you?

fuck me too... children com up to me and tell me I'm ugly...

how old are you?
I'm 20. Most would consider me a youngcel, but I dont feel like theirs any hope for me anymore. I'm assuming you're a pretty young guy yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back