Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait....being "buried at sea" (lol thrown overboard)

M

meatball

Banned
-
Just casually thinking about getting old, I'd want to be cremated. But a WAY better scenario is being thrown into the ocean.

It's actually legal, and expensive, and what they did to jfk jr's remains.

In the old days, if you died on the way to the new world on a ship, they didn't make a big deal of it. Just heaved you overboard.

This trait is probably more autist

Last edited:
Why is it expensive? Just grab the body and chuck it in a random body of water. Animals die in water sources all the time, what’s the difference?

I’m scared of the sea and other bodies of water because in my past life I was chucked overboard to die because a couple people on the ship didn’t like the way I looked

Why is it expensive? Just grab the body and chuck it in a random body of water. Animals die in water sources all the time, what’s the difference?
I read once, that it's a lot of paperwork, beaurocracy, tax.

Not to mention the logistics of storing the body and transporting it to a remote area.

I mean, If they just threw a bpdy off a dingy in Newport beach, they'd have a floater on their hands,....

And Becky might heave up her potato salad and Doritos lunch.

Last edited:
Damn. I totally misunderstood this. I just want to be thrown in to be eaten by sharks.

They dump your coffin in

Damn. I totally misunderstood this. I just want to be thrown in to be eaten by sharks.

They dump your coffin in
Wtf , you wanna enter Davy Jones s locker

I want a big blood slick, and horrified onlookers throwing up
Hplce8u9fqtomrhehgyh