Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: being able to walk for hours without getting tired

• Thread starter UglyandLoveless
  • Start date
UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
It’s over if you can walk for hours and not get tired because of years of loneliness and nothing to look forward too, getting lost in negative thoughts as you keep walking. Others can’t walk that long without getting tired because their fat asses have social circles and get rides from friends or take the bus with each other. As an incel walking is my favorite method of travel.

Same Here i almost walk 2 hours everyday because ive got nothing better to do

It’s over if you can walk for hours and not get tired because of years of loneliness and nothing to look forward too, getting lost in negative thoughts as you keep walking. Others can’t walk that long without getting tired because their fat asses have social circles and get rides from friends or take the bus with each other. As an incel walking is my favorite method of travel.
This makes no sense brocel. How’d you think of this one?

This makes no sense brocel. How’d you think of this one?

Your experiences must be quite different from his.

I'll post bits of mine in... a bit.

I get so tired after taking a shit that I need to lay down

One day i had to take standardized tests at my high school and i got done early. Since i got done early i could home, right? Well my dad was busy at work and my mom didn't have a working car. I wasn't going to wait to be picked up since the school was locked and i couldn't hang out inside and i had to go piss. I started walking home on the highway and kids from school started recording me and being like "let us take you home!!!:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:" and i was determined to walk home so i said "no thanks" and kept on going. Eventually my neighbor saw me walking past a pizza place two miles away from the high school. I was burning up so i rode with her for about a mile to my grandparents house. I didn't get in trouble they were just shocked to hear i was trying to walk home.

Tl;dr walking for long distances is trucel trait

I love taking walks of 3-4 hours with my dog going far from the city into the fields. Main reason I want a driver license is to do the same around nearby forests/mountains, it's one of the few activities that gives me real peace of mind.

I like walking because it's one of my only copes that don't require the internet.

Damm you can walk more than 50 meters mog me i have no energy.

When I go outside for a walk and/or jog I usually don't like being outside for that long. I tend to prefer to be at home and spend time with my hobbies/copes instead

Actual trucel trait, it’s one of the only time so can truly relax

5/7 a week, i walk 8h everyday

I do too, not sure how how incely it is.

Your experiences must be quite different from his.

I'll post bits of mine in... a bit.

screenshot-from-2022-01-13-18-46-43-png.562421

screenshot-from-2022-01-13-18-46-29-png.562420

screenshot-from-2022-01-14-20-29-28-png.562948

screenshot-from-2022-01-14-20-26-42-png.562943

This is literally my life in college rn. I was always like that though. I didn't have friends in school so I would just run and walk by myself but that's when I was like 7 or 8.

Truecel trait: You're too tired to walk anywhere

I can't walk for too long because I have duck feet and it hurts my legs,i am cursed:feelsree:

It's over if you have stamina, bro
It's over if you're not a fatlossus lardassus who runs out of energy when rolling from his bed to the fridge, bro

WTF is wrong with GrAYcels for crying out loud ?

Yeah, one time I walked 13 km, just because I had nothing better to do.

I like long walking trips, so yeah

Going for long walks is a good cope.