Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel Trait, Being a Cynical asshole.

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-
Let's be realistic here everyone, when you've been bullied, ignored, ostracized, and denied love, validation and sex, all your life, you're going to become jaded, angry, cynical and broken, you assume the worst about everyone around you, and you have serious problems trusting people, including other incels, because let's be frank, many incels will kill one another if it means they'll get even an ounce of female attention.

With that being said, yes I'm really cynical and I tend to be cold and distant and don't let other people close to me. Depressing yes, but truth be told I make the best of it with copes.

So how about all of you reading this, does this sound alot like you? Leave your thoughts below.

Yes man. I used to wonder why ugly short, weak framed old dudes were always such jackasses when I was younger. I know now. I still don't take any shit from them but I know where it comes from.

Your trait is just being uncultured

Let's be realistic here everyone, when you've been bullied, ignored, ostracized, and denied love, validation and sex, all your life, you're going to become jaded, angry, cynical and broken, you assume the worst about everyone around you, and you have serious problems trusting people, including other incels, because let's be frank, many incels will kill one another if it means they'll get even an ounce of female attention.

With that being said, yes I'm really cynical and I tend to be cold and distant and don't let other people close to me. Depressing yes, but truth be told I make the best of it with copes.

So how about all of you reading this, does this sound alot like you? Leave your thoughts below.

The most cynical assoles are normies.
The difference between us is that we have become cynical whereas normies were born that way.

The difference between us is that we have become cynical whereas normies were born that way.
Yep. Normies just love to hide it though by constantly virtue signaling.

I think normies are mad there aren't Chads, we're made because we've been treated like shit our whole lives.
Yes man. I used to wonder why ugly short, weak framed old dudes were always such jackasses when I was younger. I know now. I still don't take any shit from them but I know where it comes from.
I always wondered that myself when I was a kid. Reaching old age after being treated like shit is surely going to take a HUGE toll on you mentally and psychologically.

You´re speaking by taking everyone into one big bowl of shit.
I can´t relate with that.

I am firm about the things i say, and i do analyse the current environment around us.
It is quite toxic tbh.

Being angry is just a symptom, and a contra-attack mechanism.

You said that, if one incel had some scraps, he would turn himself into a cuck.
Well that might be so, for some who are weak minded, and easily led by temptation.
I won´t change even if some stacy came up to me, i will always be the real me, and not kiss her feet like some of you would do.

Now, as it comes down to culture itself, it has been subverted by kikery at work.

Just more 26 years and we will have the anniversary of our overall defeat, in every sense of the word.

Last edited:
Only plus side of being cynical is you can predict stuff way better than Normies. I can't stand Normies anymore its like talking to children, even with ppl much older than me. Children who think they know everything and are better than you. I'm sure they would 'diagnose' this as narcissist, but is it narcissism if you have real life results?

I think normies are mad there aren't Chads, we're made because we've been treated like shit our whole lives.

I always wondered that myself when I was a kid. Reaching old age after being treated like shit is surely going to take a HUGE toll on you mentally and psychologically.

Goodness of normies is the continuation of their sentimental atachment to their pets.

As for sarcastic comment about being born chad- it is normies created the world where only look matters.
Bros before hoes!
Absolutely.

Some are too thirsty to even have some room to care about that.
Unfortunately.

There are some things I’d do for a girlfriend. Betraying Incels is not one of them. If I do end up ascending, I’ll still be an ally to incels.

Unfortunately.

There are some things I’d do for a girlfriend. Betraying Incels is not one of them. If I do end up ascending, I’ll still be an ally to incels.
Brotherhood always comes first at all times.
Since loyalty is a manly thing.